Sam & Max Magazine Review

edited December 2006 in Sam & Max
Anyone else pick up a copy of 'Computer Games' magazine this month? It's got a great review of 'Sam & Max Episode 1: Culture Shock'. They really liked it, they gave it four out of five stars!

Comments

• edited December 2006
    I was wondering how much press Sam and Max will get in magazine's since the episode will be coming out monthly. Since print deadlines are so far ahead of publication, a magazine will have a review of episode 3 while most people will be playing episode 4.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2006
    We have quite a few magazines on the list to receive review copies of episode 2. ;)

Marketing these games is an interesting challenge. Starting right after episode 2, they'll come out so close together, there's hardly any breathing room! I'm really interested to see how the press covers it.
  • edited December 2006
    They may wait til the entire season is out..
  • edited December 2006
    In the magazine i've read they've tested the game on the website but spared themself the test in the magazine. I think i would do the same and spare myself a real test for each episode and do a) one for half of the season or b) when the cd version is finally finished.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.