A question :)

edited December 2006 in Bone
Hi. I first heard of the Bone series on this very site, and tried the demo. And I kinda liked it :) Since then, I bought One Volume Collection and read it in about a week. Its black and white, but maybe someday I'll buy the coloured versions. But, it was GOOD!!!! And I want to play the game now.

Well, I was wondering if I buy Bone 1 and 2 now, the downloadable version, and afterwards the down. versions as well, will there be a possibility to get a DVD with the full series on it. Naturally, I would have to pay the difference at that time.

I'd order the CD versions now, but the shipping is 10 bucks. And let's say you make 8 episodes, thats 80 bucks! Ok, 70, if I buy both games now :)

Since Bone games come out at longer intervals than Sam&Max, you probably wont offer a full package deal. But, will you offer an upgrade, when the time comes.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2006
    I'm afraid it's too early for us to have an answer for this. We do try to offer deals when new stuff comes out (for example, people who bought the download of Out from Boneville when it first came out got a big discount on the CD version when that was first released), and I imagine we'd do something like that if we ever have a game equivalent of the One Volume Edition, but it's much too early to say.

Also, once you buy the game from us (either as a download or on CD), you will always get access to new downloadable versions as they come out.
  • edited December 2006
    ok, thanks. I'll probably order downloadable versions and hope :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.