Bone CD

edited December 2010 in Bone
Do the CD copies of the bone games have any extras or are they just the games in CD form?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I would like to know, too. I know the store pages for them don't list anything other than "Director's Cut", but I'd like to see some sort of confirmation.
  • edited July 2010
    If the fact that it's called "Director's Cut" and costs twice as much still doesn't convince you, then maybe you should try to read.
    This version of the game is the "Director's Cut". Click here to see what's new in this version.

Edit: Erm, sorry, the blog page apparently doesn't have much info in it either.
  • edited July 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    If the fact that it's called "Director's Cut" and costs twice as much still doesn't convince you
    It doesn't convince me, because Telltale has stated that they replaced their old download-only copies with those of the Director's Cuts, so it's $9 for one episode, or an additional $6+shipping for the same content on a CD? I dunno; it just seems a little weird to me.
  • edited July 2010
    Ok. I don't have a Director's Cut version, but I'm pretty sure that it's a seperate version, not like the one that costs $9. It apparently has some somewhat important changes that make the game's story clearer and more fun.

I can't say for sure though (yet ;)), can someone who has it shed some light?
  • edited July 2010
    I think they're both the same, according to some blog posts which I don't have the patience to dig up. The download version was updated to the director's cut version.

Edit: Both download versions and cd versions have the little bit of text about them being the director's cut version.
  • edited July 2010
    The discs also have some short promo videos as well as "trading card" jpgs, and the entire soundtrack.

Plus the sweet case to put on your shelf next to the rest of your TTG games. :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    Soundtrack MP3s, a few videos but not a ton of "original content." They're not like the Sam & Max, Strong Bad, Monkey Island DVDs. Still they are nice :) Just not as jam packed with stuff.
  • edited July 2010
    I think one great addition would be a video of the complete Bone 2 credits conversation, TTG at their best. :O)
  • edited July 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Soundtrack MP3s, a few videos but not a ton of "original content." They're not like the Sam & Max, Strong Bad, Monkey Island DVDs. Still they are nice :) Just not as jam packed with stuff.

Would it be possible to get the store page for the disc versions updated with this information?
  • edited November 2010
    I think they're both the same, according to some blog posts which I don't have the patience to dig up. The download version was updated to the director's cut version.

Edit: Both download versions and cd versions have the little bit of text about them being the director's cut version.

I also think so.
  • edited December 2010
    Do the CD copies of the bone games have any extras or are they just the games in CD form?

Dear sir,
    plaese give me the bone cd i begged u
Sign in to comment in this discussion.