Surfin the Highway Hardback

edited November 2011 in Sam & Max
Will you be getting anymore of the hardback editions in stock? Or am I only able to get the paperback now?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Hardback was a limited edition print. Once they're gone, they're gone.

And they're gone!!

You're left with only the paperback now... unless you want to gamble on eBay for a hardback one...
  • edited October 2011
    Heyas, I just put my copy up on ebay if anyone's still looking, #64! :)

I stumbled onto a copy, but I'm not much of a fan so it's kinda wasted on me. Anyway, here's the link. If this is against forum rules, mods please remove it. Thanks! :)

Link
  • edited October 2011
    That's... probably not the link you wanted to post.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2011
    All right TTG, make a new hardcover including "The Big sleep" and Purcell's next comic. That way, all the previous buyers feel cheated and I, having missed out on the hardcover, would have a reason to buy it.
  • edited October 2011
    All right TTG, make a new hardcover including "The Big sleep" and Purcell's next comic. That way, all the previous buyers feel cheated and I, having missed out on the hardcover, would have a reason to buy it.

which comic after the big sleep?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Whatever comic he draws next, Hamza.
  • edited October 2011
    He's intermittently working on that comic where Max gets shot and Sam has to team up with a monkey for a while. Three pages revealed so far.
  • edited October 2011
    I think Pixar is taking up most of his time now, because Steve hasn't uploaded any art to his blog in a while. And if I remember correctly, he LOVES this time of year! So on a related note, he may not be working on that comic as often as we (or even he) would like.

Oh well, here's hoping he posts a Christmas Card again.
  • edited November 2011
    Link to revealed pages about monkey storyline please!
  • edited November 2011
    Sure thing. One and two and three.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.