Soundtrack art

edited November 2011 in Sam & Max
I'm not sure if this has been in another thread, but I could not find it.

Does anybody have the cover art for the season one and season two soundtracks? I was importing the disks and I was just wondering if anybody had the art.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    From teh Google:

Season One

Season Two
  • edited April 2010
    Avel wrote: »

Here's a cleaner version of the season two art, if you prefer that. Taken from Steve Purcell's blog.

Happy listening!
  • edited April 2010
    Great, thanks guys!
  • edited April 2010
    What about the stand alone episodes? Not exactly soundtrack cover art, but they were cover art for every episode of season 1. I miss those times.

edit:
    1162561874006782108.th.jpg
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    If you put Season 2's second CD into your PC it has bonus MP3s of some extra tracks, as well as a clean, square version of the album cover, for MP3 cover art purposes.

I think I did one for Season One as well, but can't find it :(
  • edited April 2010
    yeah, i found both cover artworks on the cds
  • edited October 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    If you put Season 2's second CD into your PC it has bonus MP3s of some extra tracks, as well as a clean, square version of the album cover, for MP3 cover art purposes.

I think I did one for Season One as well, but can't find it :(

D: You should check again. </Thread Necromancy>

...Also, can you slip in one for the Friendly Demon Song EP in the Season 2 Case File? Puh-LEEZE? :]
    edited August 2011
    Epic necro... hi guys.

(I might be adding these to my iPhone right now so I finally went back and found the original covers...)

Album-Season-One.jpg

Album-Season-Two.jpg

Album-Friendly-Demon-Song.jpg
    edited August 2011
    Bonus! Albums which only exist within Max's mind:

Album-Bear-Spirit.jpg

Album-Murdersburgh.jpg

Album-Eli-Whitney.jpg

Album-Ghastly-Manor.jpg

And, for no reason, the back!

Album-Back.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    ....that's amazing, you snuck an advertisement on the back of an in game texture we barely even see!

edit: Also shouldn't these go in the Lost Concept Art thread? Since they're from Season 3.
    edited August 2011
    They're soundtrack art, not lost concept art :P I guess they're technically "lost soundtrack art," given that they're for albums which only exist in the brain of a giant monster who exploded...
  • edited August 2011
    Back when S1's soundtrack came out, I bought one for a friend and the digipack was totally trashed during shipping. So I made a jewel case cover for it and he never knew:

smcase.jpg

Front Cover
    Back Cover
    Inside
    edited August 2011
    That's quality!

You changed some fonts around! My weird overuse of Clarendon got replaced by a weird overuse of that squiggly Font Diner font we overused on season one and two :)
  • edited August 2011
    Overuse where overuse is due... :D
  • edited August 2011
    The audiobook covers are EPIC AWESOME SAUCESOME
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Max' mind audiobook covers: GREAT STUFF!!

Sooooo... where's the Season 3 OST cover art? :D
  • edited August 2011
    I just love to much the cover of the season 2 soundtrack, someday I'll make a poster of that picture for my room
  • edited August 2011
    I just want to say that "A Killing Comes to Murdersburgh" and "A Happenstance at GHASTLY MANOR" are genius titles.
    edited August 2011
    DAISHI wrote: »
    I just want to say that "A Killing Comes to Murdersburgh" and "A Happenstance at GHASTLY MANOR" are genius titles.

Chuck Jordan!
  • edited November 2011
    Vyse220 wrote: »
    I just love to much the cover of the season 2 soundtrack, someday I'll make a poster of that picture for my room

Sounds like an opportunity for merch!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.