Texas Hold'em is back!

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited April 2008 in Telltale Texas Hold'em
After a whole bunch of trials and tribulations, Telltale Texas Hold'em is FINALLY available again. Here it is!

If you bought the old version from us and want to upgrade to this new version (which has some bug fixes), you'll probably need an activation key to get it activated. Just click Activation Support and follow the instructions.

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Very cool.. Guess this can do until we see an addon or and Texas hold'em 2 :P
  • edited January 2007
    I purchased and downloaded Texas Hold'em. It no longer works and I was advised to download again. How do I do so without having to pay again?
  • edited January 2007
    If you'd replied to my e-mail, I would have told you :)

http://www.telltalegames.com/download/holdem
  • edited October 2007
    Holy Crap This Games's Fffffuuuuuuunnnnnnnn
  • edited April 2008
    Any news about a new version 100% Vista compatible? Thanks
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Coming! It's actually in the queue for QA right now (finally).

Until then, there is a temporary, Vista-compatible version available here: http://files.telltalegames.com/games/TelltaleTexasHoldem_Vista_Setup.exe

If you bought the game already, you will need an activation key to unlock it. Just click activation support and follow the instructions. Also, you may want to reboot a few times and make sure the hardware fingerprint isn't changing before you email us. Sometimes it takes a reboot or two for the hardware fingerprint to stay put, and that needs to happen before we'll be able to send you an activation key that works in Vista.
  • edited April 2008
    That's awesome news, Emily. It'll be nice (and slightly obsessive on my part) to finally have all of the TTG games working 100% on my Vista machine.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    It's up!
  • edited April 2008
    Emails are on their way out to all customers, also.
This discussion has been closed.