Strong bad season for $10

Hi All

got sent an email today from Telltale with a coupon code to get the Strong Bad season for $10. I personally didn't care much for the season so i'm willing to give my code away.

The catch is, in less than 15 words, why do you deserve Strong Bad Season 1?

The voucher runs out on April 30th entries must be in by midday (GMT) on the 29th!

go!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I got this too, anyone know what the stipulations were to receiving one?

Also is the game planned for Mac or is S&M getting ported first?
  • edited April 2010
    i think just having one of the episodes will probably get you the email. Personally i have 2 episodes, one telltale gave me and one i bought for testing out wii ware.
  • edited April 2010
    damn telltale! they always find a way to get my money! Though i guess right now shipping is insanely high to germany, so i guess i wont get the DVD yet
  • edited April 2010
    I tried, the discount doesn't work with the dvd. Problem is that now I have two serials for the first episode, wish I could gift one.
  • edited April 2010
    you can buy the DVD afterwards for free, you just have to buy the full season through the e-mail first
  • edited April 2010
    I'll take one.

And for contest, in haiku form:

Awesomesauce ahead. A lot of comic mischief. Only thirty dollars!

Also: It's for Pre-ordering Sam and Max. One of the bonuses was monthly deals.
  • edited April 2010
    I didn't pre-order sam and max. I also didn't regular order it. Next time I'm getting something shipped from TTG though it'll be nice to receive the Strongbad disc
  • edited April 2010
    SBCG4AP retail version is available at Amazon.com for only $9.99, if anyone is interested. Of course, that doesn't include the digital downloads, and I'm not sure if the content on the discs is the same or not.
  • edited April 2010
    I got that coupon as well, but they should already know I own the entire season!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.