Entire season DVD for $5

edited May 2010 in Wallace & Gromit
I was just at Wal-Mart to buy some printer ink and I saw the DVD there for $5 it come with a code for a free episode that alone pays for itself... I already have the game from TTG but I figured if someone here was still wanting it they should check out their local Wallyworld.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I was just at Wal-Mart to buy some printer ink and I saw the DVD there for $5 it come with a code for a free episode that alone pays for itself... I already have the game from TTG but I figured if someone here was still wanting it they should check out their local Wallyworld.

I got the retail version, and the "free code" was nowhere to be found, haha.
  • edited May 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    I got the retail version, and the "free code" was nowhere to be found, haha.

Well I'm sure Telltale would help you with that if you contacted them about it.
  • edited May 2010
    axelkothe wrote: »
    Well I'm sure Telltale would help you with that if you contacted them about it.

I'm sure they would, but it's only good for a single episode of season one, and since I own season one literally 6 times over, that does me no good either way, heh.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.