UK - Sam and Max season 2 PC release

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
Hi all

Iam having problems getting the UK release of Sam and Max season 2. Has it been officially confirmed by atari in Europe? Ive checked on online stores, ebay,co.uk, amazon.co.uk, play.com and game.co.uk and they keep pushing the dates all the time since last year :(
I am not sure if its worth looking for it or just buy it online on telltale's US site.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I'd say just buy it here... You'll get a DVD hard copy of the game and all you have to pay is shipping.

And you can play all the episodes while you wait for the dvd, which has bonus features. :)
  • edited May 2010
    Is the Puzzle Agent offer still on? That'd make it pretty cheap wouldn't it?
  • edited May 2010
    Is the Puzzle Agent offer still on? That'd make it pretty cheap wouldn't it?

Right! Forgot about that.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm also waiting for season 2, PC version to be released here in Norway. I understand that I can order it directly from Telltale, but then the game box would be in a different style than the one I already have (season 1). Maybe it's just me, but I like to have consistent packaging on related games in my shelf.

Telltale: Any news on the release date? It has been a very long time since the original release now ...
  • edited May 2010
    I have the Season One DVD by JoWood, it doesn't look awfully dissimiliar to the TTG Season 2 DVD, honestly i'd just pick Season 2 & 3 up here, far far quicker, and it's the exact same games sans a plastic box. I'm waiting for the next big free shipping deal before I get more DVD's shipped
  • edited May 2010
    I can't see why anyone would prefer a non-Steve Purcell front on their games, but that may just be me...
  • edited May 2010
    muzzymon wrote: »
    Hi all

Iam having problems getting the UK release of Sam and Max season 2. Has it been officially confirmed by atari in Europe? Ive checked on online stores, ebay,co.uk, amazon.co.uk, play.com and game.co.uk and they keep pushing the dates all the time since last year :(
    I am not sure if its worth looking for it or just buy it online on telltale's US site.
    I'm also waiting for season 2, PC version to be released here in Norway. I understand that I can order it directly from Telltale, but then the game box would be in a different style than the one I already have (season 1). Maybe it's just me, but I like to have consistent packaging on related games in my shelf.

Telltale: Any news on the release date? It has been a very long time since the original release now ...

If you do their Sam & Max complete collection limited time offer for just $49.95 for all three seasons, then you can order all those free DVDs for consistent packaging and pay just the cost of shipping.

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-collection

After all, if you are asking about Season 2 then I imagine you don't have Seasons 3 either, so getting them all in one cheaper package and having access to all the DVDs and downloads sounds better than waiting for some retail release just so you can buy it in shops...
  • edited May 2010
    Would you be able to use the Puzzle Agent offer on the Sam & max Collection deal o_O that's awesome value if you can!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.