Strong Bad's Cool Comic For Attractive People!

I'm thinking about making a fan comic that would essentially be the Second Season of SBCG4AP!
It would involve Strong Bad getting into a LOT of trouble by activating the Cool Car, which is enabled for time travel.

Issue 1: Bad to the Future,
Strong Bad goes to the year 20X6, where he finds himself in a town, where Homestar is the King. Strong Bad will not let this horrible future happen...

There will be 4 more Issues, which would be like the Episodes in the Second Season of the game!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    It wouldn't actually be the second season, but still a cool idea. How long will they be though?
  • edited May 2010
    you know about Fanstuff.hrwiki.org right?

perfect idea for there. and with how many season 2's are floating around there, yours would probably be the most unique, being comic form and all
  • edited May 2010
    And now that is being closed down... nevermind that then
  • edited May 2010
    i liked the blue lasermails...
  • edited May 2010
    those are on the Wiki User Wiki now. And I'm moving my Crack Stunt emails and Superstar there.

Maybe Bubs' Blog
  • edited May 2010
    wiki user wiki...?
  • edited May 2010
    The Wiki User Wiki
    * Triumphant Trumpet*
  • edited June 2010
    comitob wrote: »
    I'm thinking about making a fan comic that would essentially be the Second Season of SBCG4AP!
    It would involve Strong Bad getting into a LOT of trouble by activating the Cool Car, which is enabled for time travel.

Issue 1: Bad to the Future,
    Strong Bad goes to the year 20X6, where he finds himself in a town, where Homestar is the King. Strong Bad will not let this horrible future happen...

There will be 4 more Issues, which would be like the Episodes in the Second Season of the game!

where is are comics
  • edited June 2010
    I wonder if telltale games ARE giong to make a second season of the spcg4ap.
    anyone know if they are?
  • edited June 2010
    no one can tell

i dont even think telltale could answer definitively...
  • edited June 2010
    Hope so. Season 1 was awesome!
  • edited July 2010
    i made ideas for the game version and you can see the latest ideas at my forum season 2 ideas and i even gave it a name "the power of time"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.