Collection of Sam and Max Easter Eggs?

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
I was looking around the Sam and Max forums and I could only find separate threads for individual easer eggs. Think we could form a compendium of them?

I found this one I couldn't find a thread for:

On the bulletin board in the office, you see a paper bag max head.
Picture

This is a reference to the cartoon series sketch "Artsy Craftsy bit of Time Wasting Nonsense" that can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks8S1z53BnU

Doubt I'm first to notice it though =P

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Before I click on those links, is that from Sammun-Mak or a different episode?
  • TorTor
    edited May 2010
    The "Surfin' the Highway" comic book also contains instructions to make those things, so it's a double reference...
    NeatNit wrote: »
    Before I click on those links, is that from Sammun-Mak or a different episode?
    It's from season 1, you're safe :)
  • edited May 2010
    Yep, Season 1 =) I noticed it on "The Mole, The Mob, and The Meatball", but I don't know if its always been there for all episodes or just this one. I marked the thread as spoilers because some people would rather find easter eggs on their own.
    Tor wrote: »
    The "Surfin' the Highway" comic book also contains instructions to make those things, so it's a double reference...

Is that the new version, the old version, or both? I only have the old one, but I'll admit I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet. Was given the old one as a gift a few months ago =)
  • TorTor
    edited May 2010
    Dallen wrote: »
    Is that the new version, the old version, or both? I only have the old one, but I'll admit I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet. Was given the old one as a gift a few months ago =)
    I've got the one that was published by Telltale. I don't know whether or not there are any differences. The instructions are on a single page, printed between chapter 2 and 3 of "Sam & Max on the Road".
  • edited May 2010
    I just flipped ahead in my version and its there as well =) I'll have to finish the book soon.
  • edited May 2010
    There's the mariachi frogs as well.
  • edited May 2010
    In "Abe Lincoln Must Die" has an obvious reference to bill clinton. One of the campaign slogans is "I did not have sex with that woman."
  • edited May 2010
    Also on the same billboard you can see the poster of the human enigma (tap head guy) from Hit the Road and Night of the Cringing Wildebeest. Also in that image there is Jesse James severed hand from Hit the Road and a box on top of the filling cabinet with the date Freelance Police was canceled written on it.
  • edited May 2010
    Remember that picture from Momma Bosco's Lab (the one with "kinda" realistic versions of Sam & Max)? It appeared before in "Something's Not Right Here".
Sign in to comment in this discussion.