Wow! great to see a new Sam and Max game!

edited December 2006 in Sam & Max
When I was 13 I bought Sam and Max Hit The Road. I loved it. I remember hearing about the sequel, but got caught up in other things and forgot about it.

Reminiscing on mobygames I checked out S&M and I was stoked to find out about this new series of games . I immediately downloaded the demo and quickly bought the first episode.

I look forward to escaping into the world of Sam and Max each time a new episode is released.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2006
    Hi Gedlee! Glad you found us. :D
  • edited December 2006
    My dad had bought the original (Hit the Road), and I remember enjoying it, even at 8 or 9 years old.

Anyways, I too am really pleased to see the series getting going again.
  • edited December 2006
    I got hit the road when I was 13 too.. we need to find more of us! I bet theres a lot of people who got hit the road and dont realise theres a new sam and max game..
  • MelMel
    edited December 2006
    Stop making me feel old! :D
    I got Hit the Road when I was 38. :p
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2006
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I got hit the road when I was 13 too.. we need to find more of us! I bet theres a lot of people who got hit the road and dont realise theres a new sam and max game..

I'd love to find these people. Where do you think they hang out? Is there an "I played Hit the Road and don't realize that Telltale's making Sam & Max games" forum somewhere? :p

Seriously though, reaching the people who enjoyed Hit the Road and other old LucasArts and Sierra games and don't know about Telltale's games is something we're very interested in doing. If people have ideas of where we should be looking, let us know. :)
  • edited December 2006
    haha I've got no idea where they lurk.. I imagine most of them have grown up and may not play video games anymore.. most would be in there late 20s to 30s..
  • edited December 2006
    Some of them are hanging around in my university. I try to suck them in by playing sam and max all the time in the computer lab...
  • edited December 2006
    I think we need a National Sam & Max Awareness Day. We could pass out pamphlets and bumper stickers ("My rabbity-thing beat up your honor student") :P
  • edited December 2006
    ShaggE wrote: »
    I think we need a National Sam & Max Awareness Day. We could pass out pamphlets and bumper stickers ("My rabbity-thing beat up your honor student") :P

:D :D :D :D :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.