Spoilerific! TDP trailer.

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
The Devil's Playhouse trailer, 1:24.
Can't believe I haven't seen anyone mentioning it before. Although it's probably just me being blind and not seeing a popular topic.

I assume that's kind of a spoiler, oh well.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Yeah, it's been mentioned in a few threads, both before and after episode 2 came out.
  • edited May 2010
    Argh, damnit. Like I said, I can't believe I haven't found it :-/
  • edited May 2010
    Ah! That makes so much sense too!
    Remember, Momma Bosco built that machine to bring herself back from the dead!

I can't believe I missed that either.
  • edited May 2010
    I don't think "you-know-who", is dead. But he does come back later I know that.
  • edited May 2010
    I don't think we can draw a firm conclusion from that point in the trailer. It could just be that Telltale wanted to show the character without bringing any set pieces from 302 in, perhaps because they hadn't been modelled or just to keep it a surprise.
  • edited May 2010
    Yes, but a machine that a character stated was specifically built with that purpose in mind? That's a pretty powerful plot device to abandon.
    Pinchpenny wrote: »
    I don't think we can draw a firm conclusion from that point in the trailer. It could just be that Telltale wanted to show the character without bringing any set pieces from 302 in, perhaps because they hadn't been modelled or just to keep it a surprise.

I agree with this, though, as it seems probable. I think if 'you-know-who' is still around he'd be way too old though. Though Momma Bosco's existence means ghosts are possible too.
  • edited May 2010
    While it might be just a random set piece to show of a character, I think it makes sense
    for him to show up in Mamma Bosco's, as he was likely to come back.

And remember,
    if movies have taught us anything, it's that stuff in magic toyboxes doesn't age
    ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.