Sam & Max dream i had: starring Johnny Depp

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
this is probably gonna sound stupid to mention: but last night I had a dream: a dream that Sam & Max finally made it to the movies in the most bizarre way possible: a stop-motion movie by Tim Burton!!!

I'm a little fuzzy on the details but the duo occasionally break the 4th wall as such:

Sam: holy barricading Buddha riding down the Egyptian pyramids on a unicycle in a musical by Mel Brooks!! Max, we're in a Tim Burton movie!!!! Do you know what that means?

Max: bizarre German Expressionism-like sets and type-casting Johnny Depp as the villain or anti-hero?

Sam: pretty much.

Max: (Getting excited) this means I can cause as much destruction and disturbing images as I want...and still maintain a PG-13 rating!!!

Sam: not while I still have a gun you don't

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Can you do animation to any degree? I am hoping for a youtube version of this.
  • edited May 2010
    that actually was funny! usually these "dreams" aren't funny, but that was!
  • OP, is it wrong that in my head I say you're name like the "Trojan Maaan!" commercials?
  • edited May 2010
    Can you do animation to any degree? I am hoping for a youtube version of this.

sadly...no. but I'm hoping to find a flash animator who'd be willing to work for negative zero dollars
  • edited May 2010
    I'd volunteer if I understood anything, but at the moment, I haven't the slightest clue on how to do anything.
  • edited May 2010
    you mean like what we're talking about or what?
  • edited May 2010
    for animating. I'm trying to learn flash, but I am no good, If I knew how to do anything I'd volunteer
  • edited May 2010
    oooooh. that narrows the field a bit
Sign in to comment in this discussion.