Current Outlook on S&M Season 1 for Mac OS X?

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
Hey all, just curious if there is an official (or as official as it gets) stance on whether or not Telltale will be porting/updating/adapting Season 1 to play on Macs. Now that Steam's out, I was hoping to charge through all three seasons, in order, back to back (after I deal with Monkey Island, of course) ... and I'm wondering if that's ever going to happen.

So, can anyone confirm Telltale's current mindset on whether or not we're going to see Season 1 for the Mac?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    WE will see all of there games but Bone and Texas Hold'em evetually
  • edited May 2010
    Season 1 is the oldest game in the list of been ported and the mere fact of recover and understand that code is problematic. They are working on it and they will announce it when it's ready.
  • edited May 2010
    So then, have they stated that they WILL be porting the game for certain, or that they're looking into it but still haven't decided either way (because of the nature of the older code and difficulty in the porting process)?
  • edited May 2010
    My understanding is they will port the game. It'll take longer because the Code is old, but they will do it.

Of course, if Jake or Will or another person who works for Telltale say otherwise, believe to them, but, far I read it here, they will port the game.
  • edited May 2010
    Dyno-mite!
  • edited May 2010
    Please Sam Dafones, don't say Dyno-mite again
  • edited May 2010
    "Who da man? I'm not saying that ever again..."
  • PsyPsy
    edited May 2010
    We're pretty much always working on porting some old games to some new platform, but we can't say which games or which platforms until we're absolutely sure we're going to pull it off.

So, we'd like to get Season One on Mac eventually, but we can't guarantee that we will, or that we'll do it in a timely fashion.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.