Sam & Max Secret Origins

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
About a month ago, this video was released. I personally expected to see more of it, the next part based on "The Tomb of Sammun-Mak". As well as that, I want other crazy advertising campaigns similar to that one with Future Vision (Majus, Suro and company, that was fantastic! :D).

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Yes, I would like to see more of it.

I can't help but think, though, that it may be difficult to create these' Secret Origins' videos if the featured characters already have existing back-stories. They could be potentially spoilery. Perhaps Telltale have more to say on this Papierwaite character; more character development later in the story. So maybe this was the reason that there was no flash film from Majus this time around (just a wild guess, though; conclusion-jumping and speculation at it's worst).

I'm not actually all that worried that we didn't see a 'Secret Origin' this time around, because we got to see how Jurgen became a vampire - that was good enough for me.
  • edited May 2010
    We need a Secret Origins of Papierwaite. That guy is to awesome to not be used again.
  • edited May 2010
    I'd love to see more, but I'd understand if they can't.
  • edited May 2010
    What about Sal?
  • edited May 2010
    What about Sal?

Episode 3 has to come out first.
  • edited May 2010
    no it doesn't: skunkape origins came out before the penal zone was out
  • edited May 2010
    Okay, let me re-phase that.
    An Episode 2 of Secret Origins should be released before an Episode 3 of the flash comes out.
  • edited May 2010
    Why isn't there an option for don't care, to be honest I enjoyed the first one but I woudn't feel happy or sad if it would return or not return.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.