3 Seasons

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
attachment.php?attachmentid=1527&stc=1&d=1274763447

Now, the thing is, I already own all three seasons, so I was wondering if this was some fluke in Telltale's mailing system or if everyone with all three seasons got this as well as people with one season.

I don't know whether I'm allowed to distribute this code so I'm not going to advertise that unless someone says that it's OK.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I also own all three seasons and I also got the e-mail. What I wonder is if it only went out to people with one or more seasons, or if a single episode would've done it.
  • edited May 2010
    It's a mailing list thing after you buy one thing of the series. I guess even if you buy every Season then their mailing service doesn't check to make sure, so they send everyone who bought any S&M game that email.
  • edited May 2010
    Apart from Abe Lincoln Must Die, of course :p
  • edited May 2010
    I also own all three seasons and I also got the e-mail. What I wonder is if it only went out to people with one or more seasons, or if a single episode would've done it.

I have 2 Episodes in S2 and S3 and got it.
  • edited May 2010
    well then...
  • edited May 2010
    I've a question.

I've got all three seasons, and had the same email.

Obviously I've no use for it, but I was wondering if it's bound to my account or if I could pass it to someone else?
    I know a friend who has only season 3 and would love this offer, but he brought it on Steam so he's probably not got the email.

(By the way, yes I do know it won't work on Steam and he'd have to make an account on the Telltale site.)
  • edited May 2010
    Chris1: this should work.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.