Question about the 50$ deal

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
Forgive me if the answer is obvious but I just cant find it anywhere.

I want to buy the 3 season pack of Sam & Max for 50$ wile the deal is still up. I'd just like to know if I receive the games by download or by disc. As I lack a disc drive right now, I'd like to know what I get before I buy it.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    You will get the downloadable versions.
  • edited May 2010
    WAIT!!!

There's a thread in which there are people who can give you a cupon code to bring the price down to $30.
  • edited May 2010
    You get access to the download versions immediately, but if you want the disc then you have to order them. But they should be free if you bought the games through Telltale - it should recognise any season purchases in your games account. You just have to pay for the cost of shipping.

And there won't be a Season 3 disc until next year probably because discs come out months and months after the downloadable season finishes. But discs for Seasons 1 and 2 should be available.
  • edited May 2010
    You get access to the download versions immediately, but if you want the disc then you have to order them. But they should be free if you bought the games through Telltale - it should recognize any season purchases in your games account. You just have to pay for the cost of shipping.

And there won't be a Season 3 disc until next year probably because discs come out months and months after the downloadable season finishes. But discs for Seasons 1 and 2 should be available.
    I haven't bought any of the games so far. If I buy the 3 season package do I get the ability to get the DVD's for the price of shipping, or do I have to buy the season and DVD bundle?
  • edited May 2010
    The DVD's for the price of shipping...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.