Red gnome hat in ep.3?

I swear, when you're talking to Limo '//_ een [I forget which stage area though] there's a red gnome hat that pops in and out of view at the top right of the screen. I checked a few times, I'm sure it's not a glitch.

This is probably old news but I thought that was pretty cool. Apparently those guys have been around for a while.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Catfish33 wrote: »
    I swear, when you're talking to Limo '//_ een [I forget which stage area though] there's a red gnome hat that pops in and out of view at the top right of the screen. I checked a few times, I'm sure it's not a glitch.

This is probably old news but I thought that was pretty cool. Apparently those guys have been around for a while.

Ummm pics. please.
  • edited May 2010
    Ok I'll get back to you on that.
  • edited May 2010
    because you now know how to screenshot!
  • edited May 2010
    lol yep. :o
  • edited May 2010
    Catfish33 wrote: »
    lol yep. :o

well if it is still there during gameplay, you cna just use the camera.
    IF not then you are not alone and maybe use a real camera.
  • edited May 2010
    or...

_______
    |PRTSC|
    |SYSRQ|
  • edited May 2010
    or...

_______
    |PRTSC|
    |SYSRQ|

What?
  • edited May 2010
    I think The Highway was drawing a keyboard button. The one that stands for 'print screen'.

So when do we get to see the picture? It's been 3 days...
  • edited May 2010
    Guys why dont we just find it ourselves. It's the PC version right. Most people have that version so someone could go to that part and keep talking to limozeen when they can and BLAM truth or lie.
  • edited May 2010
    Just let me finish the season first, then I'll post it.

It won't work with the in-game camera because it's during a dialogue tree.

I'm starting ep.5 tonight, so I'll probably post it tomorrow or really late tonight. I'm pretty sure it's in front of Strong Bad's stage, while talking to Limo'//_een. Top right corner.
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    and BLAM truth or lie.

Lol I ain't lyin. :)
  • edited May 2010
    What?

prtscn, duh
  • edited May 2010
    First notice there is nothing in the highlighted area.

sbss1y.jpg

Now look in the top right corner.

sbss2.jpg

Keep in mind it only works in widescreen, I checked. It pops in and out of view, just like the gif. No eyes though. The animation is pretty fast, so that was really hard to capture. :o

It looks like a red gnome hat, doesn't it?
  • edited May 2010
    I looks a lot like a glitch to me.

to dark of a red anyway
  • edited May 2010
    It's probably just a polygon from Strong Bad's model. If you compare the perspective, it's pretty clear that they're cutting to SB's point of view by positioning the camera just in front of SB's head. What you're seeing is SB's model animation putting one of the polys from SB's head just forward enough to be rendered.

In other words, a glitch.
  • edited May 2010
    Ok let me check, where did you talk to limozeen.
  • edited May 2010
    Ok let me check, where did you talk to limozeen.

In font of the DOI stage, make strong bad talk about himself.

It didn't seem like a glitch to me because it looks animated, it slides down and back up cleanly.

Remeber it only works in widescreen.
  • edited May 2010
    gblues wrote: »
    It's probably just a polygon from Strong Bad's model. If you compare the perspective, it's pretty clear that they're cutting to SB's point of view by positioning the camera just in front of SB's head. What you're seeing is SB's model animation putting one of the polys from SB's head just forward enough to be rendered.

In other words, a glitch.

I know what that looks like, and it didn't seem like that's what was happening. I could be wrong but I'm just sayin.
  • edited May 2010
    Just looks like a glitch to me. Remember the floating door of wonder in Spinney Cay?

They're indie games. They're bound to have bugs in em.
  • edited June 2010
    Ok guys Ill check it out
    Widescreen PC then right?
    EDIT: just checked and got nothing i went to doi stage(got diamond octupos insomniac) talked and got nothing Ill just add this to my list of sbcg4ap glitches(link in sig) and call it that
  • edited June 2010
    Ok guys Ill check it out
    Widescreen PC then right?
    EDIT: just checked and got nothing i went to doi stage(got diamond octupos insomniac) talked and got nothing Ill just add this to my list of sbcg4ap glitches(link in sig) and call it that

Hmmm, weird. Ok then.
  • edited June 2010
    It was probably part of the stage and a bug moved the pixels or whatever.
    Most of the games I've hacked used flymode cheats on, sometimes do this to the world, random bugs, not much to point out.
  • edited July 2010
    Fury wrote: »
    They're indie games. They're bound to have bugs in em.

Telltale is not an independent game company. They go to E3, ComicCon, have a website and a store, have their own werehouse and full office, and have just gotten a partnership with Universal.

Maybe at the beginning, yes. But now they are completely commercial.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.