About the little Symbiote 2 Pack...

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
They've totally cancelled it. Read an article about it, followed the link, got an error page. Searched Symbiote's blog, no mention of them anymore. Went to the Sam & Max part of the Symbiote page, just the big statue. People who have pre ordered, I suggest you ask what the hell is going on.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    I got mine in the mail last week. One of the guns was broken though.
  • edited November 2010
    Mine are currently sitting proudly on my desk.
    72698_759248487848_6701337_41779083_8298596_n.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    After one delay after another, they are finally shipping them. Though I don't like how they kept everyone in the dark most of the time, I almost want to say the wait was worth it! They are very cute and neat!
    8.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    I really, really, really, really, really, really, want mine...I hope they come soon...
  • edited November 2010
    I would have bought them but I do not like the deformed look..... I would have preferred them to look as they do in the comics or games.
  • edited November 2010
    Personally, I don't give a damn whether they're deformed or want. I just want to spend piles of cash on every piece of merchandise Telltale is willing to shove down our throats. I'm a sucker that way.
  • edited November 2010
    Well even though I still would like them to actually look like S&M... I had to buy them with the 50% off and free shipping.
  • edited November 2010
    I got mine in the mail a few days ago. I have never had a happier ten minutes. Then I stopped caring and put them on a shelf where they'll grow dusty and forgotten with time. Yaaaay! :)
  • edited December 2010
    I can't wait for mine to arrive! Hopefully in time for christmas!
  • edited December 2010
    ...I accidentally broke Max's Luger...HOW WILL HE HAVE GUN NOW?
  • edited December 2010
    Baww... x~x must, order one soon .w.
  • edited December 2010
    Mine are snug in the box they came in.....
  • edited December 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    I just want to spend piles of cash on every piece of merchandise Telltale is willing to shove down our throats. I'm a sucker that way.

Me too. Let's get married.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.