Good Ol' Fashioned Telltale Comics!

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max Comics
Jake inexplicably brought the old Sam and Max comic creator out of the dark well of internet obscurity back into the harsh glare of modern monitors, so I looked through and found my old comic, "Science is a Beautiful Thing". If at all possible, enjoy! And vote! Preferably for it! Not that you could actually vote against it, thank goodness!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    When did he do that? I thought I prompted that?
  • edited May 2010
    He did it last evening. I don't know whose fault it is :p (So if you asked for it, does that mean you have a comic you'd like to share with the group?)
  • edited May 2010
    how do i find my old comics? ive made a few...
  • edited May 2010
    Just search through them? I had remembered mine got three votes, so I just searched through the popularity pages until I found the comics with three votes and kept an eye open for mine. If you remember the title you gave it you can look through the different pages that way, too.
  • edited May 2010
    erm... no time right now. maybe later
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Heh, this is cool (and by extension, Jake is cool - thanks Jake)!
    Lena_P wrote: »
    If at all possible, enjoy! And vote! Preferably for it! Not that you could actually vote against it, thank goodness!

Ok, apparently now you're expected to give me a hug...

Attachment not found.

I'll let you skip the hug if you vote for mine though. Bet you didn't know that sea cucumbers are funny! Oh wait... no they're not. :p
  • edited June 2010
    Duly Voted! It was worth it just for the creepy Max smile you used when he delivered the punchline :p (I imagine him saying it with a cheesy Peter Lorre impersonation.)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    My post on Twitter was in response to the thread on the forums, so it wasn't me who brought them back.
  • edited June 2010
    They were never gone, you guys were just ignoring them.
  • edited June 2010
    Dammit, still can't find it...
  • edited June 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    My post on Twitter was in response to the thread on the forums, so it wasn't me who brought them back.

Yeah it was I who did the bringing of back... unoficially... and with no proof... but that's my statement and I'm stickin' to it. :)

ok ok you and the Highway helped too. :D lol.
  • edited June 2010
    I made this one
    3 pannels isnt enough to get the joke across
  • edited June 2010
    I love Max coming right out and saying he doesn't like Sam XD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.