edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
We were all thinking it, weren't we?

I especially like the Weasel on a Stick appreciation thread

Comments

• MRNMRN
    edited May 2010
    I like all of them except for the Weasel on a Stick one hqhq
  • edited May 2010
    Meh. I have no problem with them. I think their good for discussing very small elements of the game. Instead of dissecting the episode through one general thread, we can dissect the eyeballs and fingers through appreciation threads!
  • edited May 2010
    The best dissection is the Weasel on a Stick one
  • edited May 2010
    Yes, I especially like dissecting the snout and the stick.

Edit: Oh. It's a shameless plug.
  • edited June 2010
    Actually I have spent less time than usual in this forum, after the flood of appreciation threads drowned all the real threads. Can't you just make one big Sam & Max appreciation thread, instead of making thread for every minor thing?
  • edited June 2010
    I was planning on making a "The Newspaper-hat Snowman from Little Arctic Circle Appreciation Thread", but realized it's probably not the best idea.
  • edited June 2010
    Actually I have spent less time than usual in this forum, after the flood of appreciation threads drowned all the real threads.
    The appreciation threads are real threads. They're for discussion of a specific element of the series.
  • edited June 2010
    I do not appreciate appreciation threads :mad:

Humbug!
  • edited June 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    The appreciation threads are real threads. They're for discussion of a specific element of the series.

Now, an appreciation thread for appreciation threads is not a real thread, as it does not discuss a specific element of the series, but the rest of the appreciation threads, as long as people try, can carry out meaningful discussion. One of the problems is that they don't try to carry out meaningful discussion.
  • edited June 2010
    Don't you dare try to ruin our fun!

Personally, I really appreciate the fact that other people appreciate cutting cucumbers lengthwise. I also appreciate the fact that I'm not alone in appreciating Sameth's luxurious handlebar mustache.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.