robots+mars=mare-arches of time

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
profess in the mare-arches song episode 204 specific giant robot i e Maimtron 9000 dun but vein after robts in the song was marshons maybe it happens in session 4 5 or 6 but well just saying or it telltale forth it was fun or sonthink

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Sure reptile did flymonkey brothel.
  • edited May 2010
    what
  • edited May 2010
    kane wrote: »
    what

I think what he meant was that your original post was complete gibberish and would you please try to rephrase your statement.
  • edited May 2010
    sorry i have displease
  • edited May 2010
    fling that makes it hared to read
  • edited May 2010
    Prophecy in the Mariachi's song in episode 204 specified a giant robot (i.e. the Maimtron 9000) done but then after robots in the song was martians. Maybe it will happen in season 4, 5, or 6, but, well, just saying for Telltale. It was fun or something?

Maybe?
  • edited May 2010
    sorry i have displease
    fling that makes it hared to read

My bad.
  • edited May 2010
    it ok
  • edited May 2010
    Kane uses voice recognition software to type; but its clearly a really bad one combined with poor english speaking so his posts are complete gibberish. Thought most can be somewhat deciphered I think this one is to far gone to be made sense of
  • edited May 2010
    no it American plus it wasn't desired well and im English ps i speck good
    Mars Aliens in in pueblos song in episode 204
  • edited May 2010
    No it's American plus it wasn't designed will and I'm English PS: I speak good.

I always imagine you speaking really well into this old voice recognition unit that's all rusted over.
  • edited May 2010
    ha ha ha it not that old but clos
  • edited May 2010
    kane wat arent you saying purple monkey dishwasher
  • edited May 2010
    the it I had it I tried happing you but no make fun of the guy how cant read real macho
  • edited May 2010
    yh 22 i know wat in the time travel bathroom sam and max together no really kane
  • edited May 2010
    :confused:
  • edited May 2010
    Kane, what they're trying to say is you type like a ferret on acid who's humping the keyboard. Please, try proper spelling and maybe even a little bit of grammar. Otherwise, no-one has any idea what the hell you're doing. Really. At all.
  • edited May 2010
    Have you got anything to record your self with? That way you could record what you want to say and post them on a website, that way people can understand your replys and posts. The only problem with that plan I don't know a place were you could post your audio files, but it's an idea.
  • edited June 2010
    Kroms wrote: »
    Kane, what they're trying to say is you type like a ferret on acid who's humping the keyboard. Please, try proper spelling and maybe even a little bit of grammar. Otherwise, no-one has any idea what the hell you're doing. Really. At all.
    Did you read the thread? He's not actually typing.
    profess in the mare-arches song episode 204 specific giant robot i e Maimtron 9000 dun but vein after robts in the song was marshons maybe it happens in session 4 5 or 6 but well just saying or it telltale forth it was fun or sonthink
    I can't figure out exactly what words kane meant to use here, but he's saying that since the mariachis mentioned robots and Martian invaders, maybe Martians invaders will show up in a later season.

I understood the rest, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, kane.
    Sorry, I have dyslexia.
    Thing that makes it hard to read.
    No, it's American, plus it wasn't designed well, and I'm English. PS: I speak good.

Mars Aliens in in Pedro's song in episode 204.
    Ha ha ha, it's not that old, but close.
    That's it, I've had it. I tried happing(?) you but you make fun of the guy who can't read. Real macho.
    I'm really not sure about this one.

Anyway, I don't think the song was talking about anything specific. Just listing stereotypical futuristic situations.
  • edited June 2010
    thank you it cools her and deer different words but what I was saying
Sign in to comment in this discussion.