That shot of Sal and Sam and Max in the trailer

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
A sign that Max will be in the next episode?
Or another false image like that one from TOMI?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    or they add max
  • edited May 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    A sign that Max will be in the next episode?
    Or another false image like that one from TOMI?

Just keep in mind: Leonard Nemoy was present through most of "Spock's Brain", lol.
  • edited June 2010
    NO!!!! Geez, stop the Spock's Brain references! Max is a brainless Zombie! He'll always and never return until Episode 4!!! There is no chance of anything else!

Okay I was lying, he'll probably use teleportation to get back to his body.
  • edited June 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    NO!!!! Geez, stop the Spock's Brain references! Max is a brainless Zombie! He'll always and never return until Episode 4!!! There is no chance of anything else!

Okay I was lying, he'll probably use teleportation to get back to his body.

But what if he can't teleport back because the phone is still somewhere in HIS BODY!!!???

A brainless zombie Max sounds intriguing. Is that the guy who's gonna be demanding tributes for General Skun-k'ape the Second?
  • edited June 2010
    I froth sam and max where kidding
  • edited June 2010
    I just hope this happens in 303:

maxbdmoon.png
  • edited June 2010
    Why has everyone assumed that the cockroach is named sal?
  • edited June 2010
    Why has everyone assumed that the cockroach is named sal?

Simple: If you look closely in the trailer, you can see he has a "Hello My name is" sticker on him, and "Sal" is written on it.
  • edited June 2010
    Power46 wrote: »
    Simple: If you look closely in the trailer, you can see he has a "Hello My name is" sticker on him, and "Sal" is written on it.

Dont assume that, he could easily be named Earl and stole the shirt from Sal.
  • edited June 2010
    Dont assume that, he could easily be named Earl and stole the shirt from Sal.

With the fact that Stinky is trying to hide Sal, her fry cook, it makes sense. What would the Health Department say to a giant cockroach cooking the food? Even worse, what would Grandpa Stinky say to finding out that Stinky's boyfriend is a giant cockroach? Plus, "S," Stinky's boyfriend, is not human, according to the note. It all fits, and it is unlikely in the first place that Telltale would mislead us in character models.
  • edited June 2010
    S was Skunkape, I thought that was obvious.
  • edited June 2010
    S was Skunkape, I thought that was obvious.

No, it probably wasn't. Girl Stinky said in the spaceship towards the end that when she was waiting for his boyfriend, Skunkape bore down on her.
    Of course, she could be lying, but in this case, I believe her.
  • edited June 2010
    Stinky never lies.
  • edited June 2010
    Also, the letter does not register in the Crime-Tron, so presumably it has nothing to do with the Skunkape case.
  • edited June 2010
    No, it probably wasn't. Girl Stinky said in the spaceship towards the end that when she was waiting for his boyfriend, Skunkape bore down on her.
    Of course, she could be lying, but in this case, I believe her.

And, of course, she didn't SOUND like she was lying about Skun'ka'pe and going to see her boyfriend. Lately, she has been a very bad liar, such as when you talk about Sal and, separately, talk about the letter to her. She seems to have reacted like she was lying about Skun'ka'pe not being her boyfriend.
  • edited June 2010
    toy of power cared read her mind plus Grandpa Stinky when be happy if he is told
  • edited June 2010
    The concept art of the giant cockroach was also called "Sal".
Sign in to comment in this discussion.