I make money now but DONT want to spend it, is Devil's Play House on PS3 worth it

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
Thank you

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Yes, especially since it's $10 off right now.
  • edited June 2010
    If you don't want to spend it, then don't spend it. It's hard for us to know what "worth it" means to you.

I guess I'd say, when in doubt, don't buy it.
  • edited June 2010
    I'd say yes.
  • edited June 2010
    I guess I mean that I don't know how much money you have. I feel it was worth the money I spent, although if I was to go back in time I wouldn't preorder, and I'd buy it with puzzle agent.

On the other hand, if I had a smaller entertainment budget, I wouldn't get it.
    When you say you don't want to spend your money, I guess I'm just not sure if you mean you'll end up choosing before eating and S&M3, or between S&M3 and a different game. Or something.

Still, my advice remains this rule of thumb: if you're not 100% sure you want it, then don't get it.
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I guess I mean that I don't know how much money you have. I feel it was worth the money I spent, although if I was to go back in time I wouldn't preorder, and I'd buy it with puzzle agent.

On the other hand, if I had a smaller entertainment budget, I wouldn't get it.
    When you say you don't want to spend your money, I guess I'm just not sure if you mean you'll end up choosing before eating and S&M3, or between S&M3 and a different game. Or something.

Still, my advice remains this rule of thumb: if you're not 100% sure you want it, then don't get it.

Thanks for your advice. :D

I'm just part time to help me through college. I'd like to buy something with my own working money, but I think I might rather save up. I guess in the end I have to make the decision and your advice is to have faith in my initial feelings so I guess that's fair advice for me.

Thanks!
  • edited June 2010
    Is the sale this week for this week only, or is it a new price?
  • edited June 2010
    New season is good. I haven't played PS3 version, so I don't know how buggy it is, but PC version is worth the dime.
  • edited June 2010
    HELL YEAH! S3 rocks!
  • edited June 2010
    Sonic9jct wrote: »
    Is the sale this week for this week only, or is it a new price?

The sale lasts until June 30th, according to a press release.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm proud of you TTG look at those results, it's beautiful. Bravo TellTale Games, bravo! Good job guys!

Sorry for being rude earlier Avis.
  • edited June 2010
    Oh, no problem, I didn't find you rude. I can see how I came across as rude, too, so I guess it was just a misunderstanding. Was sorted out pretty fast so no biggie.
  • edited June 2010
    Oh, no problem, I didn't find you rude. I can see how I came across as rude, too, so I guess it was just a misunderstanding. Was sorted out pretty fast so no biggie.

You're used to working with people, aren't you. Artist or something?
  • edited June 2010
    Yes, buy it! :D
  • edited June 2010
    i don't have a PS3
  • edited June 2010
    doodo! wrote: »
    You're used to working with people, aren't you. Artist or something?

...Sure, why not? :p I'm not really anything at this point. Nothing I make money from at least. I do some writing and I've done some translating in the past, and I'm hoping to do some more once I get my residency.
    I like arts and crafts in general, but I'm not that good at most of them.

I have terrible social skills face to face, but on the Internet you have more time to think about what to say, and try and put yourself in the other person's shoes. So while I can get frustrated and frustrating online, it doesn't happen as often as it would face to face.
  • edited June 2010
    ...Sure, why not? :p I'm not really anything at this point. Nothing I make money from at least. I do some writing and I've done some translating in the past, and I'm hoping to do some more once I get my residency.
    I like arts and crafts in general, but I'm not that good at most of them.

I have terrible social skills face to face, but on the Internet you have more time to think about what to say, and try and put yourself in the other person's shoes. So while I can get frustrated and frustrating online, it doesn't happen as often as it would face to face.

I have a talent for spotting talents. You have the potential to be a leader and have the social skills you need to get along with people, atleast get their respect. Trust me, I know. Don't stop evolving and trying to change.:)
  • edited June 2010
    Well, I hope I already do get people's respect.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.