I pre-ordered on steam, is there any way for me to get into the private board?

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
I pre-ordered the game on steam (Before the whole TF2 items thing, I just felt like buying it on steam) and I'm just wondering if there's any way for me to get into the private board(Freelance Police Dispatch), because I'm curious as to what's inside it.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I pre-ordered the game on steam (Before the whole TF2 items thing, I just felt like buying it on steam) and I'm just wondering if there's any way for me to get into the private board(Freelance Police Dispatch), because I'm curious as to what's inside it.

You could send support an email, although I don't know if they'd help you or not.
  • edited June 2010
    But dont worry there hasnt been anything too special. There are thread were you ask about each upcoming episode but no one has asked that many questions there(we did learn about a power we use and a location but that is the main bits)
  • edited June 2010
    I pre-ordered the game here on telltale, but I haven't been given access to the private board. Who should I contact?
  • edited June 2010
    Loke wrote: »
    I pre-ordered the game here on telltale, but I haven't been given access to the private board. Who should I contact?

You should have received an email with a link to unlock the private forum. If you didn't get the email or the link didn't work, send an email to support@telltalegames.com
  • edited June 2010

Unfortunately, despite it being initially advertised on Steam, it was a Telltale preorder only perk.

A few people did enquire about it, and I did try to kick up a fuss when Telltale preorderers managed to, and I use this term in the nicest possible way, whine their way into getting the Team Fortress 2 items under the pretence that they "weren't given enough time to make a choice". I thought it would be fair for the Steam preorderers to get forum access, equivalent exchange and all that jazz.

However, at that point I was only one man, and my cries were lost amongst the din. I'm well, well past the point of caring anymore anyway. Plus you can see the volume of people that are in the forum at any one time and it rarely seems to go above 10. Whatever is going on in there, it doesn't seem like it's all that interesting.
  • edited June 2010
    It is interesting. There's just not much of it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.