Consoles?

edited June 2010 in Back to the Future
I get the feeling the graphics for BtTF will be a bit more advanced than what we're used to seeing from TT, which makes me think: if I decide to purchase the BtTF season I'd rather get it on a console because my computer is not exactly a gaming computer.

So what consoles would you guys like to see it on? Personally I'd like it on Xbox LIVE Arcade, since well that's the console I own. :p

Although I'm guessing it wouldn't fit on WiiWare because of the file size limit, so pretty much between PS3 and Xbox360.

More important question: Would it be possible to release it on both PSN and XBLA?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    It'll be on everything.
  • edited June 2010
    Has TT released a game for both psn and xbla before?
  • edited June 2010
    I should have added "eventually". They want their games on every gaming service imaginable.
  • edited June 2010
    Judging by the size of Universal's pockets, I'd guess they would push for a simultaneous release on XBLA, WiiWare, PSN, and PC. At worst (best?) they'd release a version for each console after the PC season is over on disc.
  • edited June 2010
    I'll buy it on PC as it comes out. If it's on Wiiware, I probably won't buy the episodes again. But if it comes out on Wii disc, I'll buy it a 2nd time for the kids (well, the whole family) to play.
  • edited June 2010
    I hope they optimise their engine a bit better for consoles by the time it rolls around then. I want this product to be as slick as possible.

Don't get me wrong, Sam and Max S3 has been perfectly playable on PSN and it's their best looking series yet by far, but it visibly chugs compared to the ultra smooth, maxed out version of the PC review copies I play first (which has an ooold graphics card by today's standards)
  • edited June 2010
    I hope they optimize their engine a bit better

Me too.
  • edited June 2010
    Hopefully it will be released on the ipad
  • edited June 2010
    I'm pretty sure they said they'd be releasing it on everything.
  • edited June 2010
    I'll get it on PC, and I'm sure it will run on my machine. PC is always best for adventure games, although I thought the controls for Sam & Max were pretty good on Xbox 360.
  • edited June 2010
    Everything....eventually. If they go with the current way of doing things they've adopted, it'll come to PC, PS3, and possibly iPad first.
  • edited June 2010
    I suppose "everything" does not include X-Box. What a pity, cause that would mean SUBTITLES in other languages...
  • edited June 2010
    They already have 3 seasons of games on XBox. They're just focusing on the PS3 customers who have been missing. Everything, when combined with "eventually", does include the XBox.
  • edited June 2010
    Data! Data! Data! I can't make bricks without clay.

In other words, while speculation is fun, it seems a wee bit early to speculate on these finer details.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.