Sam and max old school

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
do u think they are going to bring freelance police out to play??

and can u guys remake hit the road the first sam & max game

Comments

• edited June 2010
    never gonna happen, i'm afraid
  • edited June 2010
    Well... there COULD be an illegal fan remake of Hit the Road... I remember a while back some people tried doing the same thing with Maniac Mansion... I'm not sure how that turned out though.
  • edited June 2010
    I strongly doubt it. I have no idea how far the game design already was but somehow it would be interesting to see the game beeing remade with the TTT. Just out of curiosity it would be cool if you could at least read through some design documents and get a picture of the story and the riddles.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm not sure what the point would be to a remake of HtR, it still runs fine on ScummVM and while it's a touch low res these days it would be a lot of effort to redraw all the characters adn backgrounds in HD for very little payoff.
  • edited June 2010
    Better focus on new games than dwell on the past, I say. I'd rather have The Devil's Playhouse than a Hit the Road Remake.
  • edited June 2010
    Rubarack wrote: »
    I'm not sure what the point would be to a remake of HtR, it still runs fine on ScummVM and while it's a touch low res these days it would be a lot of effort to redraw all the characters adn backgrounds in HD for very little payoff.

I can think of a point. Some people haven't played HtR and don't want to pirate it, nor give other people $80 when the creators and the company that made it gets nothing. Such as myself. Yes, I have never played HtR.
  • edited June 2010
    You can find it pretty cheap you know. Get it here, here or in a couple of other places. And use this if you have any trouble running it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.