New Screenshots!!!

MRNMRN
edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
http://vip.telltalegames.com/files/thedevilsplayhouse/screenshots061010/

OMG!!!!

-Sam gets angrier!

-Sam takes Max!

-Sam gets angry at one of Skun'kape's goons!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Tee hee. So it is a new, bigger gun after all. Well he did say he was going to get something with more gorilla-stopping power.
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    Yes , it looks like his gun is bigger now, at first I tought it was just me xD
  • edited June 2010
    Hehe, looks like he's taking a few pages from Flint Paper's book of detective work.
  • edited June 2010
    Angry Sam is Angry.

I have to say, I'm pretty stoked to see a rather pissed off Sam. And dare I say it, he looks...badass.
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    Do you imagine a giant dog walking towards you with a huge gun on his hand and is teeth showing? Oh my....
  • edited June 2010
    Oooooh! It's on now! It's on like .... I'd say Donkey Kong but that'd just be a terrible pun. But still.... OOOOH IT'S GUNNA BE GOOOOD!
  • edited June 2010
    MRN wrote: »
    Yes , it looks like his gun is bigger now, at first I tought it was just me xD

The web adress says BFG
    Big Freakin' gun!
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    ^ Well said and tought ;)
  • edited June 2010
    DAAANG! The street goes night again! And in better animation.
  • edited June 2010
    I especially like the fist shot, i wonder how he sounds when he's angry.
  • edited June 2010
    The screenshots look awesome! But what I'm wondering is... how is it possible that Sam could remove his suit?! He's breaking the laws of gaming! :O!
  • edited June 2010
    The screenshots look awesome! But what I'm wondering is... how is it possible that Sam could remove his suit?! He's breaking the laws of gaming! :O!

Well, the laws of gaming didn't count with the magic of ANOTHER SAM MODEL! HA!
  • edited June 2010
    OMG! I've been waiting for something like this for ages! :O Wow, Sam is so badass
  • edited June 2010
    Is it just me or does the one with Max over his shoulder need an explosion in the background?
  • edited June 2010
    Sam just looks utter awesome in this episode.
  • edited June 2010
    SillyStell wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the one with Max over his shoulder need an explosion in the background?

Knowing TTG, there could just BE an explosion in the actual game.
    You know, since their screenshots are often taken totally out of context.

I can't wait to see this BADASS Sam in action. He looks really .. BADASS!
  • edited June 2010

And toxic gases! OOH! And sex crazed sewer rats!!!! Oh and we need a dramatic walkout animation.
  • edited June 2010
    Is anyone else kinda scared of Noir Sam?
    Also, he's rather...
    Dare I say it, sexy.
  • edited June 2010
    Not scared of him myself. Just incredibly attracted to him.

I need psychiatric help.
  • edited June 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    Not scared of him myself. Just incredibly attracted to him.

I need psychiatric help.

I think we have to do a meeting. We are already 3 people.
  • edited June 2010
    I always thought Max would be the first one to get super angry and shoot gorillas. I sense an amazing episode on the horizon!
  • edited June 2010
    My brain just imploded from awesome.
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, the badass Sam is probably the best thing I've ever seen.
  • edited June 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

Count me in. Yes it's weird but don't ask me about weird!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Judging by the voice sample we were given of Angry!Sam back in 301 (courtesy of Future Vision) coupled with these screenshots, I have to say that this is going to be full of badass and awesome.

...Er, where do I sign up for the "this is disturbingly attractive" club?
  • edited June 2010

No, it needs a shattered stained-glass window that Sam just hurled himself through, and tucked and rolled his way into the bad guy's inner sanctum.
  • edited June 2010
    when play all firth episodes I can die in peas but when season 4 cums out I get out of my grave steal a computer get his bane acant frown torte and start playing gust frump epicnes
  • edited June 2010
    kane wrote: »
    when play all firth episodes I can die in peas but when season 4 cums out I get out of my grave steal a computer get his bane acant frown torte and start playing gust frump epicnes

.... Yay?
  • edited June 2010
    ps no reso but where do ue live well for now ha ha ha i evil and ins-an well a bit like max
  • edited June 2010
    Ok, so roflcopter right here.
  • edited June 2010
    This episode seems like it's going to be very cinematic. Moreso than the first two, even!

And man, remind me to never tick off Sam. Yikes!
  • edited June 2010
    hope max get back but sam is in well Flint Paper mood now epic time 10
  • edited June 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    splash1 wrote: »
    Count me in. Yes it's weird but don't ask me about weird!!!

...Count me in. *shame*
  • edited June 2010
    He's Freelance Policeman Sam...and Today...is the longest day of his life...
  • edited June 2010
    This is going to be EPIC. No, like, literally epic. Like Achilles avenging the death of Patroclus epic.
  • edited June 2010
    Agreed. :D Now I REALLY cant wait for the episode to come out :)

(Yayz its gonna come out on the 22nd! ^^)
  • edited June 2010
    Who doesn't like a good revenge movie?
  • edited June 2010
    Will we have super cool shooting sequences in slow-motion?
  • edited June 2010
    adosta wrote: »
    With pigeons flying in the background?
  • edited June 2010
    adosta wrote: »

Lord, I hope not. The world is already saturated with bullet time, we don't need any more. Plus it wouldn't fit with the Film Noir setting these screenshots suggest.

I never thought I'd see the day when Sam actually gets angry. I've to pick up that lamp post so many times that my finger was sore and all he did was whimper. But somebody has clearly crossed the line. And we get to watch.

The only thing that will be more awesomegasmic than this will be the other future vision: "No, Max! Not the Chrysler Building!"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.