Very Angry, Very Badass Sam Appreciation Thread

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
Well he looks more awesome than ever. Makes my wait for June 22nd more anxious XD

Haven't seen him this angry since Monkeys violating the heavenly temple... but then again he's 350 times more angry in They stole Max's Brain :D

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Maybe he's got rabies in this episode and he goes into a killing frenzy sometimes where the player can't control him.
  • edited June 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Maybe he's got rabies in this episode and he goes into a killing frenzy sometimes where the player can't control him.

...Interesting idea, i like it \o/. He doesn't have rabies though XD. He's taking cues from Flint Paper :D
  • edited June 2010
    I like that whole 'no control' bit too. Maybe activated by certain conversation paths?
  • edited June 2010
    He he yea, imagine trying to pick something important and Sam's like, "ಠ_ಠ Hell, no! I don't wanna pick that up, you punk! :mad:" We would be like :eek:
    xD
  • edited June 2010
    That'd be just to awesome, I like it!
  • edited June 2010
    "For years I've taken the back seat, played the calm one, played the nice one, whilst my little buddy had all the destructive fun, I stood by and watched on in pride as he threatened anyone with gratuitous violence for getting on our wrong side, but now, not anymore, I'm alone, my little buddy is gone, they stole his brain, and I swear down that I'm gonna gun down and beat up anyone involved in this until I get him back!"

:p
  • edited June 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    "For years I've taken the back seat, played the calm one, played the nice one, whilst my little buddy had all the destructive fun, I stood by and watched on in pride as he threatened anyone with gratuitous violence for getting on our wrong side, but now, not anymore, I'm alone, my little buddy is gone, they stole his brain, and I swear down that I'm gonna gun down and beat up anyone involved in this until I get him back!"

So much epicness in one post
  • edited June 2010

... I think I need new pants...
  • edited June 2010

:eek: God I wish this quote was in the game it's so awesome
  • edited June 2010
    If they overdid the Harry Callahan angle we'll be seeing Sam off the Commissioner at the end... :D

np: Sage Francis - The Best Of Times (Li(f)e)
  • edited June 2010
    Leak wrote: »
    If they overdid the Harry Callahan angle we'll be seeing Sam off the Commissioner at the end... :D

np: Sage Francis - The Best Of Times (Li(f)e)

OH NO! *runs and hides*
  • edited June 2010
    Beware the Nice Ones

That's what he immediately made me think of.

Also, isn't it interesting that while Sam got to be the violent one this episode, Max
    got to be the brains of the operation?
  • edited June 2010
    I dunno. I mean noir Sam is awesome, but I don't think Nowlin pulls off insane/badass Sam too well just by how he's voiced normally.

Not to say that it wasn't good, I just wasn't too convinced it was a good idea in the first place =P
  • edited June 2010
    SlasherMan wrote: »
    He he yea, imagine trying to pick something important and Sam's like, "ಠ_ಠ Hell, no! I don't wanna pick that up, you punk! :mad:" We would be like :eek:
    xD

As much as angry Sam kind of scares me, I would personally love to see this as well :cool:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.