Guybrush Threepwood Voodoo Doll

edited November 2010 in Tales of Monkey Island
Omg has anyone seen it yet, it looks so cool, i think its a promotional item from MI:2 SE, which Lucasarts are giving away, i hope telltale can give them away aswell, cause most likely there only gunna give it away to USA people :(

check it out http://bit.ly/bD8080

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I would love one, but I think they will only be available to US residents
  • edited June 2010
    hopfult they sell them in the shop like the statue for the last SE
  • edited June 2010
    yeah that would be great, cause i do want to get the statue aswell, but the reason why i havent,is cause lucasarts shipping to the UK is sooooo darn expensive....i managed to get the Tshirt in a bottle of the last SE from ebay....its the one that says ""I found the Treasure of Mêlée Island™ and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!" and that was exlusive to E3
  • edited June 2010
    Just seen it, and it looks AWESOME!!! I want one too, but like the rest of you, I don't think it'll make its way overseas.
  • edited June 2010
    oh my god

I need to start robbing people for money
  • edited June 2010
    I saw it, I like it. Not enough to buy one, but enough to say I like it :p
  • edited June 2010
    Heck anything Monkey Island Merchandise ill have,theres not too much,so it makes good for collecting
  • edited June 2010
    Wolfstar27 wrote: »
    Heck anything Monkey Island Merchandise ill have,theres not too much,so it makes good for collecting

That's just what I thought when I ordered the deluxe edition of the Tales DVD.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm sure they'll put these up for sale eventually. Last year at E3 they were selling plushies from the Maw, and they were so popular they had to produce them in larger quantaties, and that was for a relatively obscure XBLA game.

My only issue is again, they'll likely be up through the Star Wars store and anyone outside of the US will have to pay outragous prices for postage.
  • edited June 2010
    I'd buy one if they sold it for like, $5-10.
  • edited June 2010
    I would buy one for sure...
  • edited June 2010
    cant TTG steal some and sell them ilegaly on this site? we wont tell lucus arts
  • edited June 2010
    cant TTG steal some and sell them ilegaly on this site? we wont tell lucus arts

And I won't tell LUCAS arts.
  • edited November 2010
    I am starting to think that Lucasarts will NOT be selling them online at anytime at all....... bummer.
  • edited November 2010
    Maybe production would be too expensive? You know, all the stitching and sewing and adding evil voodoo curses to the doll before shipping it...:D
  • edited November 2010
    I am thinking they only made a really limited number and they were popular enough for them all to be nabbed at shows... I doubt LA will make more to sell on their site especially now that there is no new MI game even on the horizon.... :(
  • edited November 2010
    I believe this sold on ebay for a lot of money.
  • edited November 2010
    I really want one, but I'll be happy if they don't produce any more. It'll mean the ones that the lucky people got are really quite special. I just hope that everyone who got one actually cares about the MI series.
  • edited November 2010
    Obviously that cant be true im sure some people were just at E3 and picked one up by chance..... its sad to think that poor Guybrush could be withering in pain because some dance dance revolution fan was at E3 and got one to bring home for their dog's chew toy.
  • edited November 2010
    That's what I hope against. Wasn't there some sort of password you needed to get access to them though? With a bit of luck a dance dance revolution fan wouldn't know to say 'I'm selling these fine leather jackets' (I think that's what the password was meant to be anyway).
  • edited November 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I really want one, but I'll be happy if they don't produce any more. It'll mean the ones that the lucky people got are really quite special. I just hope that everyone who got one actually cares about the MI series.

Interesting point of view.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.