Sam and Max Season One for Mac

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
I see season two and three are out for Mac I was wondering why season one has not made if over and when it might. Also your FAQs still say you don't support Mac and suggest crossover.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    They are working on getting Season 1 on Macs. It is a long and arduous process, though, since the code is so old that they have trouble finding it in the first place, much less porting it. Just take solace in the fact that they are working on it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Haha it's not so much an issue of "finding it" but the code is not fully compatible with the latest stuff. With so much going on around here right now, we don't have the resources to put a programmer on it this second. It's always our goal to get our entire library out and available on as many platforms as we can, though. It's usually just a matter of "when." :) So for now, "when" is "not yet, sorry!"
  • edited June 2010
    I'm actually waiting for Season One to come out on Mac since I'd rather play them in order.
  • edited June 2010
    Remake it on the new engine if you've got no other hope, I'm sure that would be well received.
  • edited June 2010
    Even though I think these games get better and better. I get so much more out of this game by playing them from the first season to the current one.

I have a friend who wants to try out the Sam and Max games on his mac but I keep telling him that he needs to start with season one. He might have to go buy a used copy of the xbox 360 or the wii version of the first season first.
  • edited June 2010
    360 version is xbla so you cannot buy it second hand.
  • edited June 2010
    ...VMWare Player running on a Boot Camp install of Linux anyone? All you need is a copy of Windows... Or really, since you'd have a copy of Windows anyway, just use Boot Camp with Windows. Same tools, less work.

Or if you don't want to reboot all the time, get VMWare Fusion. $60, but eh. Works for me.

Wait, nevermind. Not everyone here has an extra windows disc lying around from numerous computers they've built.

Nevermind! ^^;
Sign in to comment in this discussion.