Flint paper and sam?

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
Ok so i saw the screenshots, and i made a connection, does flint paper somehow take over sam in order to find the culprit. what do you think? (p.s. if someone already posted this let me know)

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I think Sam is channeling Flint Paper, rather than Flint possessing Sam. Telltale did mention Sam taking cues from Flint, rather than Flint overtaking Sam.
  • edited June 2010
    sam is beater than Flint Paper when sam Paper what sam is a border line like max side they are the ones to whack out fore and the cases with max didn't help things
  • edited June 2010
    Yes, oh yes! More Flint Paper, please!
  • edited June 2010
    I think Flint trains Sam on what to do, and he simply learns all of Flint's hard-cop traits and uses them to find Max.
  • edited June 2010
    kane wrote: »
    sam is beater than Flint Paper when sam Paper what sam is a border line like max side they are the ones to whack out fore and the cases with max didn't help things

....huh? I read that a few times and still can't make any sense of it.

Anywho, I'm totally stoked for this episode, Flint Paper needs more screen time. Computer game screen time.
  • edited June 2010
    Defniitely - hopefully Flint will take a big big role in this episode - he's been pretty minor in all the others so far.
  • edited June 2010
    McGoiter wrote: »
    ....huh? I read that a few times and still can't make any sense of it.

Anywho, I'm totally stoked for this episode, Flint Paper needs more screen time. Computer game screen time.

He uses a speech to text program due to bad english.
  • edited June 2010
    bad program good english.
  • edited June 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Defniitely - hopefully Flint will take a big big role in this episode - he's been pretty minor in all the others so far.

He was important in episode 203 when he starts up the cliffhanger and was needed for a puzzle.
    and in 301 you have to save his life and he gives you some vital information.
    but yeah I guess he is still minor though.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Flint works best as a minor character. In the comics he's only in one or two panels in only every other story. It lets you imagine his crazy life. If you actually saw it all, he wouldn't be a mystery!
  • edited June 2010
    That doesn't stop people from writing Star Wars novels about Boba Fett!
  • edited June 2010
    Hmm, I guess that means a 'no' on Flint being Sam's partner for this episode then.
  • edited June 2010
    But Sam is doing stuff similiar to what Flint Paper does in this episode
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    Hmm, I guess that means a 'no' on Flint being Sam's partner for this episode then.

I'm not saying that doesn't happen. It's just unlikely that you'll see "a Flint Paper Story." We've talked about doing a Flint Paper-focused radio play as a podcast before, but it's never fully come together. Maybe someday.
  • edited June 2010
    I guess them
    taking Max's brain
    pressed all Sam's buttons and he just loses it. He knows that Flint always gets the job down with his attitude
  • edited June 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    I'm not saying that doesn't happen. It's just unlikely that you'll see "a Flint Paper Story." We've talked about doing a Flint Paper-focused radio play as a podcast before, but it's never fully come together. Maybe someday.

Ohh. Okay, got'cha.
  • edited June 2010
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa! i just wanted to make a connection! i didn't mean to start all this!
  • edited June 2010

So that does mean that Sam will partner up with the monkey? :D
  • edited June 2010

Pretty pretty please with sugar on top? I'm such a sucker for old fashioned radio plays! And I'd love to see how well the voice-actors and Jared Emerson Johnson handle purely auditory exposition. Maybe you could include it as an extra in the Devil's Playhouse CD.

Actually, I'd pay money for an episodic Telltale inspired Sam and Max radio show series. Even better if you could get hints about the Telltale games from listening to the radio shows.
  • edited June 2010

Oh man, please make this happen. I love funny radio plays, but I don't know a lot of good ones. Hitchhikers Guide is great of course, and I love Dirk Magg's version of Dirk Gently and Sexton Blake. If you ever manage to do this, I'll be your friend for life.
  • edited June 2010
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    Oh man, please make this happen. I love funny radio plays, but I don't know a lot of good ones. Hitchhikers Guide is great of course, and I love Dirk Magg's version of Dirk Gently and Sexton Blake. If you ever manage to do this, I'll be your friend for life.

Do you follow A Prairie Home Companion? Guy Noir, Private Eye is a riot, and I love the fake commercials.
  • edited June 2010
    The way I see it, Flint Paper might be less of a loose cannon and more of a good-natured detective if he
    had a furry little pal like Sam does. Oh, and a sidekick.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.