Maximus Needs a Pony

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
Does anyone else think that poor Maximus should've gotten that pony he wanted before he was completely immolated?

Stupid Sameth, holding out on him...

Comments

• edited June 2010
    He MIOGHT come back we till don't know we have changed the time-linne before.
  • edited June 2010
    max: OK grandpas you alive a gen i think i need a big present or you go to jell im presented after all
  • edited June 2010
    kane wrote: »
    max: OK grandpa you're alive again i think i need a big present or you'll go to jail im president after all

lol.
  • edited June 2010
    Max is a beautiful snowflake. He should get whatever he wants right away all the time. That plus always having a chainsaw in his inventory.
  • edited June 2010
    yes but granpa is probables a darter fitter
  • edited June 2010
    When Max gets his brain back, Sam should let him drive the DeSoto just to celebrate.
  • edited June 2010
    Screw that, Sam should get him that battle-tank he was asking for. I don't think anything's too good for a little buddy who went through the traumatic experience of having his brain cut out.

Come to think of it, Max has been through a lot of traumatic experiences, hasn't he? What with all the kidnappings and zombifications and getting-vaporized-by-lasers-ifying...
  • edited June 2010
    Max clearly deserves an asp:p
  • edited June 2010
    He doesn't even know what that is.
  • edited June 2010
    The snake in 302 and it is how the word is said is why he likes it "as-p"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.