3rd place: Flint Paper - 19
Mention: Superball - 18

Results of previous round:
1st place: T.H.E.M - 25
2nd place: Grandpa Stinky - 18
3rd place: Timmy Two-Teeth - 17
Mention: Mama Bosco - 15
Mention: Mr. Featherly - 13

I'm sure we all remember our winners: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFQ0SnmKxp4

This round contains all those non-spoiler villains who have cropped up over the episodes in the past few seasons.

Comments

• MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    JURGEN!!! But only in vampire form.
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah Jurgen totally! His plan was cool and He has the best German/Emo accent :D
  • edited June 2010
    Sorry guys, if the past two polls are any indication, I doomed Jurgen to second place by voting for him.
  • edited June 2010
    Well, since it's none spoiler villains, and therefore
    Hugh Bliss
    isn't there, it's Brady Culture for me.

"Pulchritude above doubts, this is Culture's Clubhouse!"
  • edited June 2010
    I vote for Mr Spatula, he's the scariest.
  • edited June 2010
    chuckles because non-spioler villansare quite boring and he was never "defeated" in the sence of destroyed and dead so there is a chance he might come back
  • edited June 2010
    Brady Culture.

Jurgen is not a villian, he is just annoying past the level of how annoying people think the Soda Poppers are
  • edited June 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    chuckles because non-spioler villansare quite boring and he was never "defeated" in the sence of destroyed and dead so there is a chance he might come back
    Actually,
    he was killed by the nuclear weapon that Sam & Max shot at him and Lincoln. He has a brief (and easy to miss) appearance in Hell when Satan is talking to Brady Culture in 205.
  • jmmjmm
    edited June 2010
    You forgot Ted.E.Bear (S1E3)
  • edited June 2010
    jmm wrote: »
    You forgot Ted.E.Bear (S1E3)

He turns out to be a different character from a previous poll.
  • edited June 2010
    I voted Jurgen, But Skunkape was a close second in my mind.
  • edited June 2010
    Skunk-a'pe. He's the main villain of one of my favorite episodes.
  • edited June 2010
    Mr. Spatula. It's always the quiet ones.
  • edited June 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    Jurgen is not a villian, he is just annoying past the level of how annoying people think the Soda Poppers are
    How much he annoyed you doesn't really have a bearing on whether or not he's a villain.

I voted for Jurgen, but I would have voted for Chuckles as well if I could have.
  • edited June 2010
    I voted Skunk'ape - interested to see what role he plays in the rest of the season as well...
  • edited June 2010
    Why would you have Kringle and Santa? I thought they were the same character.

EDIT: Anyway, I voted for Santa
  • edited June 2010
    Why would you have Kringle and Santa? I thought they were the same character.

EDIT: Anyway, I voted for Santa

there is no defining evidence wheras santa and kringle both say they was a brother plus kringle is his last name.
  • edited June 2010
    I kinda liked the Internet, for some reason.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm surprised that Myra doesn't have any votes. I voted for Brady, but it's surprising how well a villainous talk show host works as a character.
  • edited June 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Myra doesn't have any votes.

I'm not. I absolutely couldn't stand her.
  • edited June 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Myra doesn't have any votes. I voted for Brady, but it's surprising how well a villainous talk show host works as a character.

I thought they could have used Brady a bit more in the series...
    But Myra served her role well in that one episode - as did the director who we wouldn't REALLY want to see returning.
  • edited June 2010
    I thought Santa/Kringle (If they're the same person) were really well done as characters, Santa in particular, Kringle seemed much more irate, but maybe that's from being around children. Santa said he moved to the North Pole due to hatred of children and wanted to be away from them.
  • edited June 2010
    easily jurgen
  • edited June 2010
    I thought Santa/Kringle (If they're the same person) were really well done as characters, Santa in particular, Kringle seemed much more irate, but maybe that's from being around children. Santa said he moved to the North Pole due to hatred of children and wanted to be away from them.

Yeah, they are pretty similiar but I think that Kringle is a lot nastier than Santa in many ways - I was
    not gonna put Santa as a villain cause its really SCP in that episode
    but I think he fits here fine...
  • edited June 2010
    Everyone hates an Emo, that's why I can't vote for Jurgen.

Mr. Spatula was the most surprising villain, and the most evil.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.