An advice telltale...

edited June 2010 in Back to the Future
You guys are the best so i dont think u will do it this way,,,but i really hope you take real characters and parts of the movies, because if theres no marty, biff, dr.brown, george, elaine, etc etc etc...what would the difference be between a BTTF game and any "time travelling" game going to differente years...

Theres tones of AG using the time travelling deal...thats not what makes me love BTTF, i love that movie because of its characters, its dialogues, how good it showed the 80s, and how funny i showed the 50s, and the future...

I dont neccesarily need the old west, BTTF3 i didnt like that much...but maybe its just me!
jajja

thank u

Comments

• edited June 2010
    we should start a similar thread in the jurassic park forum to make sure they don't make a jurassic park game without dinosaurs....
  • edited June 2010
    ^ Win.
  • edited June 2010
    "Now granny, here's how you suck eggs" :)
  • edited June 2010
    I would also like to remind them that if they do not add some controls it will not be a game... it will just be a movie.
  • edited June 2010
    If you start a band, don't call it Huey Lewis and the News. There is already a band with that name.
  • edited June 2010
    wow you people are so smart thank you...

what i am talking about is, for example if theres a new story all around, and your marty's son, and he has to go to prehistoric times to get a stone or something like that to save marty, for me that doesnt cut it as a BTFF game, and i dont care if its marty's son going to waterloo, or world war 2...

so i ask, whats the difference between that and another time travelling game...that its in a delorean??? that doesnt cut it for me, i think it has to be very well related to the story of the 3 movies, not just using some things of the movie like the car, and some references and doing a new game...without taking to consideration some important story plots of the movie and characters...

maybe its obvious...i dont know! but for a moment i thought of it...and i think its not such a dumb comment...
  • edited June 2010
    Its true we are all a bunch of jerks.... but we are TTG fans after all and those games are all about being funny and sarcastic... Dont take it personal...
  • edited June 2010
    But in BTTF3 the DeLorean was destroyed! The new time machine is Doc Brown's train! So that should be the time machine we use in the games! </sarcasm>

Seriously, I don't care if the games break movie continuity. We have to have the DeLorean :)
  • edited June 2010
    Or at least a DeSoto!
  • edited June 2010
    Molokov wrote: »
    Seriously, I don't care if the games break movie continuity. We have to have the DeLorean :)
    Telltale said that this game won't be a continuation to the story so i'm guessing the delorian will definately be in it
  • edited June 2010
    But in BTTF3 the DeLorean was destroyed! The new time machine is Doc Brown's train! So that should be the time machine we use in the games! </sarcasm>

Actually the animated series broke continuity already:
    back_to_future_1b.jpg
  • edited June 2010

Where's the problem? Travel back in time using the train, get a new shiny Delorean and destroy the ugly train. :guybrush:

The whole future would be kinda fucked up, but hey, we have our delorean. and then we travel back in time again to prevent ourselfs of stealing of the delorean we are using right now.

every time we change something, there will be a new timeline, so it should be possible. and as we all now, the photograph-thingy with dissappearing people is bullsh, cause teh picture is from a timeline, where the past is still intact and not from the timeline marty's in at this point. so our doing in the new timelines are not affecting the "old" timelines but only the one we are in right now.

You follow? I think i'm... *brainexplodes*
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Get with the times, guys! We're going with a Prius. Or maybe a Leaf. Whats the point of time travelling if you are going to pollute?
  • edited June 2010
    Fiat 500c Abarth! Time for a convertible! :cool:

P.S. The train was totally not ugly. I think it's a stupid time machine choice, but trains are beautiful, man!
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    HoboStew wrote: »
    Get with the times, guys! We're going with a Prius. Or maybe a Leaf. Whats the point of time travelling if you are going to pollute?

Right! And then you're just driving the Prius, and the notorious sticky accelerator... sticks! And oh no! You're going 88mph!
  • edited June 2010
    I vote unicycle
  • edited June 2010
    jweir wrote: »
    Actually the animated series broke continuity already:
    back_to_future_1b.jpg

I think he built a new one
Sign in to comment in this discussion.