Ankh2

I have played Ankh and I thought it was Brilliant!

Just caught a glimps of the new Ankh 2.
Will Telltale be publishing this aswell?
If so, will the voice be translated to English as it seems aparent that it's been mastered in German?

Cheers

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    I don't know whether or not the game will end up on our website, but I sure do hope it'll be translated to English. The Germans shouldn't get all the fun. :D
  • edited January 2007
    Let the Germans have some fun too (once in a while)! ;) The English version of Ankh 2 is almost ready, and I'd love to see it on the Telltale site. Let's wait and see!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Jan Klose wrote: »
    Let the Germans have some fun too (once in a while)! ;)

Okay. But you have to promise you'll share. :D
    The English version of Ankh 2 is almost ready, and I'd love to see it on the Telltale site.

Me too!
  • edited May 2007
    Deck 13 and german publisher Xider announced Ankh 3 yesterday! It will be released in the third quarter of 2007. Lets hope that the english version of Ankh 2 gets out (and on Telltale) before that...
  • edited August 2007
    English is out but not on TellTale yet
  • edited August 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    I don't know whether or not the game will end up on our website, but I sure do hope it'll be translated to English. The Germans shouldn't get all the fun. :D

I agree.
    *sighs*
  • edited August 2007
    Ankh 2 is available from Play.com (in english) for a good price of £15, so no reason why Telltale can't sell it as well.

It comes with some funky code wheel as well, which would have to be printable in the digital download.
  • edited August 2007
    You can also get Ankh 2 here from this AMERICAN web site. (Play.com is english, by that I mean from England)
  • edited September 2007
    now if only asterix an obleix would come to telltale..
  • edited September 2007
    Kaldire wrote: »
    now if only asterix an obleix would come to telltale..

Now that is a good idea. I'd love to see Telltale making some of those games.
  • edited January 2008
    Why are Ankh, Al Emmo and Law & Order no longer available at the TellTale Store?
  • edited January 2008
    They are switching it to their new serial number based activation system.
  • edited January 2008
    Ah, ok. Thanks for telling me. I was starting to regret I didn't buy them while I had the chance.
  • edited January 2008
    You can still but them from other web sites. Just google there names.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.