They Stole Max's Brain - Waiting Thread

Comments

• edited June 2010
    It's 9:10 in California, Jake said the office opened at 9:00 so everyone is probably arriving and getting settled. My guess is in one hour they will all be ready and they will send out the game

I could be wrong, but...this clock and my pc both say that it's only 8:17 there
  • edited June 2010
    Curses timezones!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like an eager lovemaker and RELEASE EARLIER THAN EXPECTED.

(that was dirtier than I wanted)
    (that's what she said)
  • edited June 2010
    Oh yeah California is two timezones away from me. Dangit
  • edited June 2010
    haha 9 pages of slightly-more-overt waiting than the speculation thread already.
    If Telltale come on today and say they're delaying release until tomorrow, then the first cases of spontaneous human explosions will happen XD
  • edited June 2010
    MadWill wrote: »
    Telltale: Make like an eager lovemaker and RELEASE EARLIER THAN EXPECTED.

(that was dirtier than I wanted)
    (that's what she said)
    Purpel(While touching his noes)
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like Toyota and UNEXPECTEDLY ACCELERATE.
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like BP and LET YOUR PRODUCT SPILL OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE.
  • edited June 2010
    haha 9 pages of slightly-more-overt waiting than the speculation thread already.
    If Telltale come on today and say they're delaying release until tomorrow, then the first cases of spontaneous human explosions will happen XD

Now, why would you even suggest that?

Positive minded people only on this thread please! :D
  • edited June 2010
    Haha thats a good one
  • edited June 2010
    I got ninjad
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like a newspaper and RELEASE SOMETHING EVERY DAY!
    ?
  • edited June 2010
    Oh yeah California is two timezones away from me. Dangit

Seriously though, you guys need to get this worked out. Can we have a sticky "Noobs guide to Telltale timezones (for Americans)"? Or better yet, could the whole of the USA please agree on just one timezone to use, then you can avoid the whole 8/9c type confusion on TV scheduling ...
  • edited June 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    Telltale: Make like a newspaper and RELEASE SOMETHING EVERY DAY!
    ?

Lol, in case people aren't getting it, I'm just killing time making jokes. Yeah I want the game out, but I'm having plenty of fun on my own.

And for any other Internet White Knights, people wouldn't be this passionate about something if they hated the company that made it. We're all just playing catch waiting for the game to start.
  • edited June 2010
    Then we would be the united timezone of america not the usa
  • edited June 2010
    U.t.a
  • edited June 2010
    fifteen minutes
  • edited June 2010
    the games going to be epic
  • edited June 2010
    MadWill wrote: »
    Lol, in case people aren't getting it, I'm just killing time making jokes. Yeah I want the game out, but I'm having plenty of fun on my own.

Too right, I mean, I have SO many ways of killing time, it's actually kind of a privilege for all you people and the TT staff that I'm killing it on this forum. Like, I could be out in the sunshine. We have a TRAMPOLINE in our garden for heaven's sake!
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like Mr. Burns and RELEASE THE HOUND.
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like two lovers and CLICK!

:D
  • edited June 2010
    We want Sam and Max! We want Sam and Max!
  • edited June 2010
    serializer wrote: »
    Too right, I mean, I have SO many ways of killing time, it's actually kind of a privilege for all you people and the TT staff that I'm killing it on this forum. Like, I could be out in the sunshine. We have a TRAMPOLINE in our garden for heaven's sake!

Oh my god a trampoline, how fun! Can I come over to your house?
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like programmers and COMPILE!
  • edited June 2010
    10 minuets
  • edited June 2010
    U.t.a

The good ol' U.T. of A. See, it's catchy ain't it?
  • edited June 2010
    I'm the Editor in Chief at Thumb Culture and I just need to weigh in here and say that we did not break the embargo for Max's Brain deliberately. It was entirely my fault, but an honest mistake none the less.

I've let Telltale know this in the interests of full disclosure. We'd hate to lose the review code access we have with them, their games are great, and a joy to review.

So, I offer my apologies to all of you, and Telltale.

I've also had a bit of a read around in these here forums, they seem nice, I'm thinking of moving in.
  • edited June 2010
    almost five more minutes
  • edited June 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Oh my god a trampoline, how fun! Can I come over to your house?

Haha, yeah it's loads of fun, we can see into all our neighbours' gardens :) Altho I understand it's a pretty long way from Tartarus to Nottingham...
  • edited June 2010
    Chrapp wrote: »
    I'm the Editor in Chief at Thumb Culture and I just need to weigh in here and say that we did not break the embargo for Max's Brain deliberately. It was entirely my fault, but an honest mistake none the less.

I've let Telltale know this in the interests of full disclosure. We'd hate to lose the review code access we have with them, their games are great, and a joy to review.

So, I offer my apologies to all of you, and Telltale.

I've also had a bit of a read around in these here forums, they seem nice, I'm thinking of moving in.

It's OK, we have a handy interdimensional secure facility built especially to accomodate low-lifes such as yourself ;)

But seriously, I'm sure the Freelance Police will be lenient in light of your plea, when they administer their special (and only mildly violent) brand of on-the-spot justice.
  • edited June 2010
    hallelujah!
  • edited June 2010
    Released!!
  • edited June 2010
    Woo! Thanks Telltale! ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Yes its up!!!!!! :D
  • edited June 2010
    It's out :)
  • edited June 2010
    IT! IS! RELEASED!

</sparta>
  • edited June 2010
    Omg it's up i love you telltale
  • edited June 2010
    Downloading right now. 10 minutes remaining.
  • edited June 2010
    Its here!!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.