Who stole maxes brain?

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
The cockroach... It's in the little thumbnail for the episode... Mystery solved...;)

Comments

• edited June 2010
    47ab9bef89535_featured_without_text_sam_max_203.jpg

BRAINS!
  • edited June 2010
    Holy crap

the zombies

EDIT: Damn forums took my caps
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, just like Max was the one who brainwashed the $@!)& Poppers, and Sam was Roy G. Biv!

They're in the little thumbnails for the episodes...
  • edited June 2010
    And Bosco is T.H.E.M
  • edited June 2010
    @Flyingdude Spoilers! :mad:
  • edited June 2010
    Okay. Let's proceed logically.

The way I see it, it can't be the most obvious person. Because that's too obvious, and then the game would be ruined because we'd all have guessed it already, and we'd all complain about how much it sucked. Since that's what fans do.

So it probably won't be Sal or Skunk'ape, even though that's what we're all expecting. Some plot twist in the end will reveal it to be someone completely different.

It can't be the least obvious person, either, because we all now know to immediately suspect the least obvious person. I mean, I was totally shocked to learn that the
    *Censored* Poppers were actually the rulers of Hell.
    So now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to immediately be guessing that the villain is the least obvious person I can think of; a totally random character, like the Bug or Puddin'head Lincoln.

But that would suck, too, since I'd be expecting it in a way, even though Telltale would have chosen a villain like that with the purpose of shocking us.

Therefore, it's the person we most MIDDLY suspect. Like Bosco. It was totally Bosco. Why do you think he hasn't been around this season? Case closed! :cool:
  • edited June 2010
    It wasn't stolen it was misplaced.
  • edited June 2010
    come on, we all know that it was Sam from the future who went back to the past because he needed Max's brain to do something
  • edited June 2010
    I stole max's brain
  • edited June 2010
    I'm just saying that the cockroach was the one suspect in the thumbnail for the episode so he has to play a large part. You can look at all the thumbnails and every one of the characters in the thumbnails play huge parts in the episode.
  • edited June 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    Okay. Let's proceed logically.

The way I see it, it can't be the most obvious person. Because that's too obvious, and then the game would be ruined because we'd all have guessed it already, and we'd all complain about how much it sucked. Since that's what fans do.

So it probably won't be Sal or Skunk'ape, even though that's what we're all expecting. Some plot twist in the end will reveal it to be someone completely different.

It can't be the least obvious person, either, because we all now know to immediately suspect the least obvious person. I mean, I was totally shocked to learn that the
    *Censored* Poppers were actually the rulers of Hell.
    So now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to immediately be guessing that the villain is the least obvious person I can think of; a totally random character, like the Bug or Puddin'head Lincoln.

But that would suck, too, since I'd be expecting it in a way, even though Telltale would have chosen a villain like that with the purpose of shocking us.

Therefore, it's the person we most MIDDLY suspect. Like Bosco. It was totally Bosco. Why do you think he hasn't been around this season? Case closed! :cool:

Yeah it all points toward the bug!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.