edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
For my PSN brethren.

Discuss.

Comments

• MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    Im in Europe and I use the PS3 :(
  • edited June 2010
    Reporting in lol. When does PSN usually update? Argh, I hate having to wait longer than the people who own PCs. I even paid for the PC version but none of my comps at home can run it and it'd be too expensive to upgrade them. Blast it all.

Ah well, it's only a couple more hours.
  • edited June 2010
    Ok, I feel really stupid. Where do I find the Sam n' Max games in the PSN Store? I've always thought that the PSN store was laid out poorly, but its never humbled me like this... anytime I search for Sam n' Max all I find is Episode 1... can't even find Ep 2??? Strange considering I was able to find it before (and download it).
  • edited June 2010
    slackbus wrote: »
    Ok, I feel really stupid. Where do I find the Sam n' Max games in the PSN Store? I've always thought that the PSN store was laid out poorly, but its never humbled me like this... anytime I search for Sam n' Max all I find is Episode 1... can't even find Ep 2??? Strange considering I was able to find it before (and download it).

Select "View All Games"

Select the Letter "S"

Select "Sam and Max"
  • edited June 2010
    And once the store updates you should find a '"Sam & Max" The Devil's Playhouse' icon under New Releases.
  • edited June 2010
    For my PSN brethren.

It's out now.
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    Not for the EU PSN!
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    Is it out yet?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.