Ignore me if it's already been asked, but how can you have a delorean when it was

edited June 2010 in Back to the Future
RAN OVER BY A TRAIN?

Unless it comes from their distant past/ alternate future, because it's no longer existent from the reality, dimension, universe(whatever) that the movie leaves us at.
Not to say in some parallel universe it doesn't exist simultaneously...

The best we got is a really stupid looking time machine train. Doc didn't seem to like the idea of having a time machine at the end of the movies, yet he had one...but whatever.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Welcome, and thanks for trollin! As stated in the animated series, Doc made a new Delorean! Voila! Problem solved and the space time continuum is saved!
  • edited June 2010
    So the game will be based around the animated series then?
  • edited June 2010
    No, that was just one example of why there can still be a delorian in these new games.

Another includes going back in time via some other 88MPH travelling vehicle with a time machine fitted and borrowing the car from the barn where it was stashed in the Wild West.
  • edited June 2010
    And as for Doc wanting to destroy the time machine...well the Doc seems to change his mind more often than I change my socks.
  • edited June 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Another includes going back in time via some other 88MPH travelling vehicle with a time machine fitted and borrowing the car from the barn where it was stashed in the Wild West.

This is a good point. There's a 70 year window where the Delorean was hidden in a cave. It would make perfect sense to go get it, use it, and just make sure it's back in the cave before 1955.
  • edited June 2010
    It's not like there's only one Delorean in the world...
  • edited June 2010
    It's not like there's only one Delorean in the world...

exactly what I was thinking.Although at the end of 2 and middle of 3 he says destory the time machine, what does he do in the end? Make a train time machine. And Doc could have gotten bored and just said he wanted another delorean.
  • edited June 2010
    Well, thanks for being fun and not out to get me, some of you. :p Just movies, I was curious.

Some funny replies in here.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.