Cucumbers

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
http://www.ehow.com/how_2385205_cut-cucumbers.html

Read Step 4 people!

Whoever heard of that way to cut cucumbers?

So funny! :D

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Interestingly enough, Google has 1010 hits for "cut the cucumber into slices", 119 hits for "cut the cucumber on the diagonal", and 7490 hits for "cut the cucumber lengthwise", and not even Sam & Max related on the first page. The internet must be invaded by molemen. :D
  • edited June 2010
    There are really people who do the most unspeakable things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdwFGQj3Jus
  • edited June 2010
    but yu admit you do it on every post.
  • edited June 2010
    Comedy... gold
  • edited June 2010
    Darn, I was hoping this thread is people who show pictures of themselves eating a cucumber cut lengthwise... Oh, well, still pretty funny.
  • edited June 2010
    i must buy a cucumber now!
  • edited June 2010
    i must buy a cucumber now!

And suddenly the real reason for Telltale's existence is revealed. All this time, they've been building up to the moment where they could coerce people into buying cucumbers.

That's right, TTG is a branch of the Cucumber Industry.
  • edited June 2010
    ShaggE wrote: »
    And suddenly the real reason for Telltale's existence is revealed. All this time, they've been building up to the moment where they could coerce people into buying cucumbers.

That's right, TTG is a branch of the Cucumber Industry.

I'm afraid the problem is much worse than we thought, old friend...

attachment.php?attachmentid=1617&stc=1&d=1277530302
  • edited June 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    but yu admit you do it on every post.

that's because I am the Antichrist. I am supposed to do horrible things like that.
  • edited June 2010
    Spadge wrote: »
    Darn, I was hoping this thread is people who show pictures of themselves eating a cucumber cut lengthwise... Oh, well, still pretty funny.

I don't have pictures, but most excellent recipe is to:

1. Cut pickled cucumber lenghtwise.

2. Put some fresh honey on the top of it.

3. Enjoy together with a glass of Russian vodka.

Sure you could just dip pickled cucumber into the honey, but if pickled cucumber is cut lenghtwise it's less messy as the honey stays on the top of it and it looks better on the serving plate when you offer these treats to your friends.
  • edited June 2010
    I don't have pictures, but a most excellent recipe is to:

1. Cut pickled cucumber lenghtwise.

3. Enjoy together with a glass of Russian vodka.

Sure you could just dip pickled cucumber into the honey, but if pickled cucumber is cut lenghtwise it's less messy as the honey stays on the top of it and it looks better on the serving plate when you offer these treats to your friends.

I have boldnessified the errors i find in your post. Here is a revised post:

1. Cut pickled cucumber sidewise

3. Enjoy together with a litre/liter of Russian vodka.

Sure you could just dip pickled cucumber into the honey, but if pickled cucumber is cut sidewise it is less blasphemous.
  • edited June 2010
    I have boldnessified the errors i find in your post. Here is a revised post:

1. Cut pickled cucumber sidewise

3. Enjoy together with a litre/liter of Russian vodka.

Sure you could just dip pickled cucumber into the honey, but if pickled cucumber is cut sidewise it is less blasphemous.

Russians and Molemen don't apparently fit well together culturally. It's rather impractical to cut pickled cucumbers sideways if you're eating them like traditional Russian drinking snacks, because pickled cucumber cut lenghtwise to two or four pieces offers much better sized snack. It's old Russian tradition to eat constantly while drinking huge amounts of vodka and I have personally learned that it's a wise custom. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.