Sam and Max Playstation Network Avatars: WANT!

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
That's it, really. We as users have an (understandable) inability to use custom images for our online PSN avatars. I get it, pictures of penises, etc. would be prevalent. But I am forced to settle for Daxter to represent my account.

While Daxter is nice, an account called "SamAndMax4Ever" NEEDS THE SAM AND MAX AVATAR ACTION.

Please please please PLEASE, Telltale, submit some avatars to the playstation network for download so we can hail the awesome - in tiny picture form! I would even pay, though of course I'd rather not.

Thank you and good day.:D

Edit: I just rethought my wording on that poll, and am unable to change it. I should have just said "would you pay for the avatars", rather than trying to force an amount. Also, the "Yes, if I had to. But I'd rather not." option should have continued with "Pay, that is. I'd use the avatars." Also I actually would like to change my vote from "Yes, if I had to" to "Yes! I want to pay" - I really wouldn't mind paying a small fee to make the avatarage happen. Please forgive my ham-handedness. I'm new on this board.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I know, I know! My avatar is getting so boring. A Max avatar would be so awesome, my PS comment even says "I need a Max Avatar!"
  • edited June 2010
    I barely even notice that I have an avatar on PSN.

Now, some manner of Dynamic Theme would be awesome.
  • edited June 2010
    I so agree! Those current PSN avatars are getting kind of dull (currently have an orange balloon fishy-thing, myself.) All the default game-related icons just looked so.. unprofessional. :( Even the only AC-related icon there is is just some cropped head icon of the official game cover.

S&M avatars are heavily needed. Though I'm not really into the idea of paying for these small icons.. It just never made much sense to me.

But of course, a dynamic theme would be even better! :D and THAT one I'd be willing to pay for.
  • edited June 2010
    Eh, paying for avatars just seems silly. They should include them with the game!
  • edited June 2010
    you know what i want more? ps home items or a ps home apartment maybe the freelance police office or straight and narrow street
  • edited June 2010
    I just want more Sam and Max themed merchandise IN GENERAL. MOOOORRRRRRREEEEE! MUST HAVE MOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEE! ^_^
  • edited June 2010
    My PSN avatar has been Nathan Drake since I got a PS3 in 2006, but I will GLADLY change it for Sam and Max.
  • edited June 2010
    OMG, Telltale pleeeeeease give us Sam and Max PSN avatars! I really want this!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.