The Tomb of Samun-mak invisible wall glitch

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
Sorry if this was posted before
When I was playing episode 2 of devil's playhouse(ps3 version) I discovered a glitch on reel 3
When you are on the train on reel three to return to america and when the elves searching for a kid to try their toy go to the elves door and select it when the elf come out select slushie, then select we can get you a kid, and go to baby amelias room, inside the room make sure you are near the door and enter maximus's mind, then select ventriloquism and use it on baby amelia, then go back and select can 'o' nuts and 3 cutscenes will follow up, exit the room, you will see that the wall of the elves room is invisible
hni0048k.jpg
so you can see slushie inside to fix the glitch go back to baby amelias room

Comments

• edited June 2010
    seen it done it the only thing people thought was funny was the fact that over 100 elves were missing. ;)
  • edited June 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    seen it done it the only thing people thought was funny was the fact that over 100 elves were missing. ;)
    yes :P elves are lieres.So, have you done it in the pc version? Cuz i've only have the ps3 version and i don't know if it works on the pc version
  • edited June 2010
    yes it was in the pc version too.
  • edited June 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    yes it was in the pc version too.
    you have discovere it before i posted the thread anyway telltale must release a fix for this
  • edited June 2010
    There are much worse bugs in 302.

Gamestopping ones. They should be the focus.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.