Sam and Max Payne

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
sam-and-max-payne1.jpg

I just played trough the two Max Payne games and the 3rd episode of Sam and Max, I'm getting addicted to noir stuff. :cool: Anyone else? :D

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I loved both Max Payne games, and some of Sam's noir-lines reminded me a LOT of Payne's narration (both in content and delivery).
  • edited June 2010
    I love the original Max Payne games, so much that I was extremely excited when Max Payne 3 was announced, but alas, since then, too much has changed, taking it away from the original developers and ditching all the Noir in favour of some generic cover based shooter in a tropical city has made me actually ignore the games existence!
  • edited June 2010
    Is it even the same character?
  • edited June 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I love the original Max Payne games, so much that I was extremely excited when Max Payne 3 was announced, but alas, since then, too much has changed, taking it away from the original developers and ditching all the Noir in favour of some generic cover based shooter in a tropical city has made me actually ignore the games existence!

You can just play Alan Wake instead of Max Payne 3, since that's what Remedy was doing that prevented them from doing Max Payne 3. :p
  • edited June 2010
    You can just play Alan Wake instead of Max Payne 3, since that's what Remedy was doing that prevented them from doing Max Payne 3. :p

And I will be honest, it shows, even though the game type is different, it has that "feel" of the old Max Payne games, especially the NYC Apartment flashbacks!
  • edited June 2010

Rockstar Vancouver is developing MP3, not Remedy!
  • edited June 2010
    Dakins wrote: »
    Rockstar Vancouver is developing MP3, not Remedy!

Er... I know, that's why I said he could play Alan Wake instead of Max Payne 3.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.