RE: Sybil

edited January 2007 in Sam & Max
Asking as a psychologist, bounty hunter, locksmith, private investigator, I have to ask; is she single? :cool:

Comments

• edited January 2007
    haha what?
  • edited January 2007
    With all of Sybil's occupations, she has one more.

Thief... of my heart.
  • edited January 2007
    I'm just looking forward to seeing her next career move...
  • edited January 2007
    Me too, but I hope she doesn't have this role in every episode:p That'd get boring.
  • edited January 2007
    Me too, but I hope she doesn't have this role in every episode:p That'd get boring.

Statistically so far, she has changed professions in 100% of the episodes, so I would think there's a good chance of further profession changes.
  • edited January 2007
    It seems like soon her board outside her shop will become crowded.
  • edited January 2007
    Mishakun wrote: »
    It seems like soon her board outside her shop will become crowded.

I foresee a taped-on piece of paper.
  • edited January 2007

how right you are
  • edited January 2007

You crack me up lil' buddy.
  • edited January 2007
    I actually hope she sticks with journalist for one more episode, they didn't really seem to flesh it out this time. Seems like more could be done with it.
    Also, while it was pretty normal to see a therapist never leave her desk, looking back it seems odd for her, as a journalist, not to move around more. What kind of journalist/editor just sits there waiting for somebody to hand her a pic? You can't wait for the story to come to you, you've got to go find a story.
    Then again, maybe that's why she won't be a journalist for long...
  • edited January 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I actually hope she sticks with journalist for one more episode, they didn't really seem to flesh it out this time. Seems like more could be done with it.
    Also, while it was pretty normal to see a therapist never leave her desk, looking back it seems odd for her, as a journalist, not to move around more. What kind of journalist/editor just sits there waiting for somebody to hand her a pic? You can't wait for the story to come to you, you've got to go find a story.
    Then again, maybe that's why she won't be a journalist for long...

If she's the editor it's pretty normal...:p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.