New official Sam & Max Blog comming soon!

edited July 2010 in Sam & Max
Steve Purcell has announced on his blog that he's making a blog strictly for Sam & Max: http://spudvisionblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/sam-max-blog-coming-soon.html

Will this mean more webcomics? I sure hope so!! :D

Comments

• edited July 2010
    This plastered a big ol' grin on my face :D
  • edited July 2010
    Awesome! Can't wait to see it :D
  • edited July 2010
    no it will be a different street I like 1313 start street that is near narrow
  • edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    no it will be a different street I like 1313 start street that is near narrow

Im terribly sorry but can you repeat that? your technology did a terrible job here :D
  • edited July 2010
    He probably meant to post that in a different thread. He seems to be talking about Straight Street and Narrow Alley.
  • edited July 2010
    No offence to you, kane, but.. Why can't you type?
  • edited July 2010
    NeatNit wrote: »
    No offence to you, kane, but.. Why can't you type?

because he is dyslexic. it manes he gtes lterts jmulbed up wehn he wirets tehm, but he can raed pfrceelty fnie, I tihnk...
  • edited July 2010
    Bit far there, Highway.

No, he uses a speech program. But I'm afraid that speech recognition technology isn't all that advanced yet, meaning that there will be substantial errors in most of the text. Note the closed captioning on Youtube at the moment.
  • edited July 2010
    When I was a young lassy I use to write backwards, I grew out of the habbit my self but I struggled to spell so the teachers said I was dyslexic and I got all kinds of helper classes... not sure if I was really dyslexic or they didn't have the heart to tell me I was dumb...

BACK ON TOPIC! I'll be looking forward to a just sam and max blog but I'll still check out his regulare one, he's a great artist and his stuff always seems to inspire me even in the smallest of ways.
  • edited July 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    Bit far there, Highway.

No, he uses a speech program. But I'm afraid that speech recognition technology isn't all that advanced yet, meaning that there will be substantial errors in most of the text. Note the closed captioning on Youtube at the moment.

i was mimicking that study done at cambridge university... how even if the inside letters are jumbled up, but the front and back letters are still there, you can still read it

that closed captioning on youtube is hilarious!
  • edited July 2010
    SillyStell wrote: »
    When I was a young lassy I use to write backwards

Hey, Leonardo da Vinci used to write most of his notes backwards in order to keep his ideas concealed from others.

Perhaps you're a modern day Da Vince, Stell?
    i was mimicking that study done at cambridge university... how even if the inside letters are jumbled up, but the front and back letters are still there, you can still read it

Oh, okay, now I see. Fair enough.
    that closed captioning on youtube is hilarious!

It provided me with some great laughs when I first discovered it. Half the time it's better than the Comedy Channel.
  • edited July 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    It provided me with some great laughs when I first discovered it. Half the time it's better than the Comedy Channel.

everything is better than the comedy channel... its the chaser that stuff has to try and beat!
  • edited July 2010
    :eek: That's gonna be so awesome! I can't wait! Might be my new homepage, too :rolleyes: :D
    Will this mean more webcomics? I sure hope so!! :D

Oh Yeah Me too!
  • edited July 2010
    Sweet! I hope someone updates when he actually creates the blog, in case some of us forget.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.