Sale on dvds.

I know it isnt much to talk about, but maybe it means they are starting to come back from their baby break.
That and im sure someone would like these dvds.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    i hear you no one is checking my thead
  • edited July 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i hear you no one is checking my thead

uhhh i dont care if anyone is checking, i just wanted to point out the sale to people and maybe its a sign about homestars revival also Ive noticed you keep advertising your thread to everyone here, not really a good idea.
  • edited July 2010
    Maybe it means they're clearing out their stock of DVDs because they're discontinuing them. Then they'll release a big box set of every single piece of video content they've ever done, with a PC DVD of the games they made. It'll be called The Complete Homestar Collection, and after it is released, they will shut down the site forever.

That's possible too. It makes just about as much sense and jumps to conclusions just as much.
  • edited July 2010
    Maybe it means they're clearing out their stock of DVDs because they're discontinuing them. Then they'll release a big box set of every single piece of video content they've ever done, with a PC DVD of the games they made. It'll be called The Complete Homestar Collection, and after it is released, they will shut down the site forever.

That's possible too. It makes just about as much sense and jumps to conclusions just as much.

true but im optimistic.
  • edited July 2010
    ...and after it is released, they will shut down the site forever.

I'd hate to agree with you, but unfortunately, I have to. They had such a long break, then added a cartoon and a main page, and now they've been gone for about 3 months. They haven't had any site updates during either breaks (excluding the trogday main page stuff and store sales/updates), so I assume something is up.

If they are having lots of time with their family, and the site has to stop because of those issues, I don't blame them. Family should always come first.
  • edited July 2010
    After reading this I went and had a look at how much it would cost to get all 3 'Everything Else' DVD's sent to me (in the UK) and it comes to £18.41! That's a good price... I'm sold....

Just worked it out, at full price it would have cost me £30.27. That's a saving of £11.86! Woohoo!
  • edited July 2010
    I'm really scared. I think the Chapman bros. stopped working on their site for good. They didn't make a movie, or a season 2 of SBCG4AP or anything. :(
  • edited July 2010
    Win.
  • edited July 2010
    It would be a shame if the site did shutdown but nothing can go on for ever and they do have their own lives. As for the DVD's I would get them but I already wasted money on DVD set that was kinda expensive and still hasn't arived. Damn you p&P
  • edited July 2010
    A TellTale(;)) sign of the site besing done forever would be Everything Else Number 4 (and 5, maybe even 6) releasing. I mean, we gotta have all of the stupid animal characters antics on DVD. And then, they'll release a boxset of all the DVDs, with a huge Finalé toon.
    Or maybe they'll just continue what they're doing now, ie, updating sporadically and slowly drift away like dust in the wind, fading slowly from our memories until.....
    Whoa. Got a little 2003 Strong Sad for a second there.
    Ah well, the 00's were good years for checkin' email. Here's hoping the 10's shall be as well, but I can only hope so much.
  • edited July 2010
    The most recent animations were the Xeriouxly Forxe ones, but the toon was just a slideshow basically and the main page was, well, a main page. And usually they always put in a Decemberween cartoon, but in 2009 they failed to do so. I doubt much more is to come. Not insulting the brothers chaps, but maybe they have life getting in the way, as previously mentioned.
  • edited July 2010
    :( Yesterday evening I finally had the money to get the DVD's... but now the sale is over. What a bummer.
  • edited July 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    :( Yesterday evening I finally had the money to get the DVD's... but now the sale is over. What a bummer.

ooooh that sucks!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.