colors of the intro screens

edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
The first episode was red
The second episode was yellow

What colors of the intro screen will be showing in the next episodes of Sam and Max?

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Ochre ! Ochre ! No, Mauve !
  • edited January 2007
    I'm feeling the colors of the rainbow.
  • edited January 2007
    Albino white!

--Erwin
  • edited January 2007
    "Blood Red"

"Quiet Max!"

:)
  • edited January 2007
    Hugh Bliss surely knows :P
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Ochre ! Ochre ! No, Mauve !

:D

Great ep2 moment.
  • edited February 2007
    numble wrote: »
    I'm feeling the colors of the rainbow.

I was just thinking about the intro screens just now... and how disappointed I am in Telltale not putting the intros in ROYGBIV order... and for excluding indigo, although I do understand:
    There is already the game Indigo Prophecy, which I assume was originally supposed to be game 7 in this season, but you decided to release it separately to avoid confusion with storylines and the lack of S&M
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    Derwin wrote: »
    I was just thinking about the intro screens just now... and how disappointed I am in Telltale not putting the intros in ROYGBIV order... and for excluding indigo, although I do understand:
    There is already the game Indigo Prophecy, which I assume was originally supposed to be game 7 in this season, but you decided to release it separately to avoid confusion with storylines and the lack of S&M

Ask me about that in a few months.
  • edited February 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Ask me about that in a few months.

Yay, so I wont be disappointed! Now I am excited to see what comes of this, and whether I will be smart enough to realize what it is.
  • edited February 2007
    Puce. It's going to be puce.
  • edited February 2007
    I choose....em...BLUE! :D

....what?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.