I can't play version 1.5

edited December 2005 in Game Support
On September 18, I purchased and installed an earlier version of the game. I registered it, played it and it worked perfectly.
I downloaded and installed the new version today, but it will not run. After the Telltale Games and the Cartoon Books screens, the scroll starts opening, then the game shuts itself off and I get a Windows error message.
What can I do?

Comments

• edited December 2005
    Yeah, I get the same thing, it's really annoying. I had it working, then a hard drive crashed and I had to redownload it and reinstall it and now it doesn't work anymore. :-/
  • edited December 2005
    I would reccomend making certain that that you have the latest versions of DirectX(It sounds like a directX error) and also getting the latest versions of your video driver from the vendor's website. Aside from that could you pleae provide a copy of the error message so that we can investigate this problem in more detail.

-Terry
  • edited December 2005
    Sounds like the issue with the 1.5 version, you should try downloading the 1.5.1 version (the current version), and it should fix it.
  • edited December 2005
    Good addition Apignarb, I had assumed, perhaps prematurely, that we were speaking of 151.
This discussion has been closed.